• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

It's lost some of its luster as time went on but damn if this still doesn't hurt.

giphy.gif

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Probably for the best, season 1 was it's best season, the latter seasons didn't much it's quality. Will definitely be missed.

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
Season 1 is good. Then the rest is just going through the motion. I feel that the characters were not moving at all and am just walking in the same spot.

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite shows. Glad they won't milk it until its not the same anymore like 99% of TV.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they were getting blood from a turnip after season 1.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I won't stand for this slander against Kimmy Schmidt and the god Titus.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Actually preferred season 2 myself, but 3 was a huge meh. Hopefully this last season will be good at least.

Oct 25, 2017
What? Noooo, best show on Netflix, I disagree with those saying it went downhill after 1. I found all 3 seasons consistently funny.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I love all three seasons but having four seems like a good cutoff point without wearing TOO thin.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm okay with this. Good shows shouldn't outstay their welcome.

Die young and leave a beautiful corpse.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I haven't seen season 3 yet. 1 was so memorable but I forgot everything from 2. I'll watch 3 and 4 eventually. I do love me some Ellie Kemper and Tituss Burgess. And everyone else on the show.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Awe, while i feel none of the seasons were quite as good as the first, i'd still have happily taken a few more seasons just as the characters and actors are so likeable.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I still need to watch most of Season 3. Started it, then something must have happened, and I forgot about it till right now.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
You forgot to mention that they're planning a wrap up film to tie up all the loose ends.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Season 1 was OK, but season 2 lost me. I just felt like the show didn't have any grounding because pretty much every character had their zaniness turned up to the max.

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Probably for the best. The first season was brilliant but it was really patchy in season 2 and 3. Brilliant episode, awful episode, ok episode, ordinary episode, ok episode, awful episode, kinda good episode, etc. Still like to see what Ellie Kemper does next.

JonathanEx

Oct 25, 2017
Mixed feelings. I've really enjoyed all the series, and can always do with more Titus in my life but it does feel like probably a good point to head to a conclusion.

I also guess it gives more time for the team to work on whatever's next, and yeah, that's totally exciting.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Season 1 started well but the court case stuff at the end was weak, 2 was awful and 3 got a little better, It's a show of missed potential.