• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which would you rather have for free?

• Killzone

• Calzone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely free of charge you may chose one (1) of the following:

Killzone Trilogy Remastered : An updated version of Killzone 1-3 (plus Shadowfall), running at 4K 60FPS on a platform of your choice. Models and environments will be the same, but modern graphical effects will be implmented (including ray-tracing). This is a digital copy, and transferring ownership is prohibited under penalty of torture. Updated versions of PSP/Vita Killzone titles will be available as paid DLC.

Calzone: traditional Italian dinner item. Folded dough, filled with mozzarella and ricotta cheese and your choice of any toppings/fillings. Will be cooked and prepared by masterchefs, sourcing the best quality ingredients available. We can't promise it will be the best calzone you have ever had, but it will be pretty damned good. No skimping on the ricotta. Pizza sauce and marinara sauce will be available as DLC (Delicious Lunch Content).

If Killzone, would the exclusion of multiplayer modes change your decision?

If Calzone, what additional toppings would you want included inside?

I've never played any of the Killzone games, but I think I still have to give the edge to Calzone, at least at the moment. Maybe I'll feel different after dinner when I'm not hungry.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
giphy.gif

TheOne

Alt Account
Banned
May 25, 2019
Really not a fan of Calzone. Not a big fan of Killzone either, but I did enjoy the series nonetheless so I'd say Killzone by default.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Calzone because, as awesome as it would be to have a super remastered trilogy in one place... I would never go back and play those games... and I WOULD eat a calzone.

Calzone with ham and bacon. Mmm.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I mean, I've never played Killzone 1-3, but I am semi interested in them, and I'd give it to Killzone because one is something I can buy at anytime and one is not otherwise buyable

If it was Killzone 1-3 Remastered versus the concept of Calzones disappearing forever, it'd be different, but the value on each side is way off as it stands

Oct 25, 2017
Calzone. No choice here. Exacerbated by the fact every restaurant in the world is closed so where the fuck am I going to get one?

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I've never played a Killzone game, so I'd probably take that remastered package.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Calzone.... but very basic for toppings... erm, fillings. I'm a picky eater.

Also I just came here for all the Ben gifs.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Calzones are just burnt, bready, disappointing pizzas. I'll take Killzone every day imaginable, and buy my own pizza on the side.

Inside

Oct 25, 2017
Denmark
Calzone!
Tried to play the games but none of them got me hooked. And I know I will not waste any more time on them just because of remaster