• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'll start

EpmzMbqUcAEMMSQ

Epmyd1RU0AAHfbN

posts your pics, can be sepiroth or whatever other ways they're killed.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a picture, but in the Subspace Emissary section of Smash, if you keep Squirtle in the water for too long, it can drown.

You can drown a Squirtle.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Sakamoto realized he could never surpass the prime trilogy so he set out to kill his creation
Prime 3 was a comical piece of butt, though. Just a cavalcade of narrative nonsense. Other M was poorly written, but at least it had a story concept that made more grounded sense than the magical Phazon planet Deus Ex Machina.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Prime 3 was a comical piece of butt, though. Just a cavalcade of narrative nonsense. Other M was poorly written, but at least it had a story concept that made more grounded sense than the magical Phazon planet Deus Ex Machina.
Yeah Other M might have been a piece of poorly written sexist filth but at least it wasn't stupid.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Other M might have been a piece of poorly written sexist filth but at least it wasn't stupid.
The argument over whether the game was sexist or not is a different thread entirely.

Either way, you've had something up your butt about me bringing up the game for a long while now, and frankly I've lived quite comfortably in your head for so long on Metroid in particular that I'm surprised I haven't received a notice about rent due.