• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to laugh so much if SS4 Goku doesn't even get a separate character slot.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
It was only when I met the internet that I found out many people didn't like GT. Like, Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku was the theme of my youth.

TigerBrownie

One Winged Slayer
May 9, 2018
I'm starting to think that maybe the "secret transformation" is him turning into a great ape, perhaps even the golden version.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
This game is making a ton of money. I wish they'd just include a ton of characters. Just keep adding characters and stages to the game.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
Kid Goku over SSJ4 Goku.....what are these guys thinking. That being said, Kid Goku doesn't look unique and fun.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
If it had to be anybody from GT, this is the best pick.

Except maybe stache Vegeta.

Oct 29, 2017
From today's stream

dGcblXz.jpg

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope he goes Great Ape for the other level 3 and they save SSJ4 as a separate character, whether that's SSJ4 Goku or SSJ4 Gogeta.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
My prediction: Xeno goku(master goku) included in the game as a cross-promotional character with unique moveset and his level 3 will be SSJ4.

th

xeno_goku_definitivo_by_xyelkiltrox-dbkb56c.png

th

I just really like this serious, time cop version of Goku and hope to see him in more stuff in the future.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
I am all for this version of Kid Goku honestly, but having an SSJ3 transformation is really unappealing to me. If he has SSJ3 AND 4 but no super where he bursts through the opponents chest I am going to be pretty disappointed too.

ParanoidRED

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
He looks great tbh

Is a goty edition in the works? kinda fell off the game for a few months but i might get back when this releases

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Oh goodie, a "video" that is a slideshow of scans. I hate that bush league shit. YT should clamp down on that trend.

They are. Slowly. They're demonetizing channels who upload raw gameplay without any presence of the youtuber themself (audio commentary or video). Straight up scans like this aren't allowed and are against the community policy, but they'll always manage to skip through the cracks I guess.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
This character needs a trailer already, enough with the mystery, show his secret level 3!

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
SSJ4 Goku was my most wanted character from day one, so if he got reduced to a cutscene level 3 I'd be pretty bummed out.

But GT Kid Goku is probably my favorite non-Super Saiyan design for Goku so it evens out.

Oct 27, 2017
My prediction: Xeno goku(master goku) included in the game as a cross-promotional character with unique moveset and his level 3 will be SSJ4.

th

xeno_goku_definitivo_by_xyelkiltrox-dbkb56c.png

th

I just really like this serious, time cop version of Goku and hope to see him in more stuff in the future.

I'm conflicted. On one hand it would be a good idea since we would get SSJ4 without having to acknowledge anything from GT, on the other hand it's a bad idea because it would acknowledge Heroes...