• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
KFC-Offering-New-Mac-‘N-Cheese-Zingerito-In-Singapore-678x381.jpg

KFC offers a new twist on its Signature Zinger sandwich in Singapore with the introduction of the new Mac 'N Cheese Zingerito at participating locations.

The Mac 'N Cheese Zingerito features a hot and spicy Zinger fillet and turkey bacon, wrapped in a 10-inch soft flour tortilla with shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese, a dollop of mayonnaise, and creamy mac 'n cheese.

As far as pricing goes, the Mac 'N Cheese Zingerito is available a la carte for $5.90 (USD$4.40), or as part of a meal, served with a medium fries and regular soda for the discounted price of $7.95 (USD$5.91).
www.chewboom.com

KFC Offering New Mac ‘N Cheese Zingerito In Singapore - Chew Boom

KFC offers a new twist on its Signature Zinger sandwich in Singapore with the introduction of the new Mac ‘N Cheese Zingerito at participating locations. The Mac ‘N Cheese Zingerito features a hot and spicy ...

200.gif

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
It's the "dollop of mayonnaise" that gets me. Mayonnaise is...not something I typically think of as being dolloped.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Oh great, another thread where every poster reveals their depravity by saying they'd eat that.
This was meant to be a joke. I, too, would eat this disgusting shit sans mayo.

Last edited:

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, no reason to get anything from KFC rn besides their spicy chick sandwich

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I've seen it (haven't tried it) and it never looks as good as those promo photos, lol.

Also the last time KFC did a Mac-and-Cheese (zinger burger) it didn't really taste that good, so I'm in no rush to try this one.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
My anxiety has been mostly mellow, but on the verge of exploding all day due to personal issues.

It was going to take something pretty big to tip it over though.

That was this thing. I'm legit closing my web browser and going to watch Horimya and just chill.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, not sure why you'd need to add Mayo to that. You've already got 2 fats, why add a third?

Sans Mayo, I'd give it a shot.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like something I'd love to try but then get grossed out by half way through and not finish.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh...

I would absolutely eat one of these. When's this monster coming Stateside?