• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I have been waiting for updates ever since I learnt of this title a long while back. And now we learn that this co-op title is coming later in Summer

KeyWe is a cute, co-operative postal puzzler starring Jeff and Debra, two small kiwi birds working in a whimsical post office. They must jump, flap, peck and butt-slam their way across an interactive landscape of levers, bells and buttons to get those messages delivered on time!

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
That trailer sold me, can't wait to grab it on Switch and run co op with my girlfriend

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean honestly if anyone doesn't think a puzzle game about kiwi birds sorting the mail isn't a glowing testament to the genre busting creativity of indie developers in a medium obsessed with chasing trends then get the hell outta my face.

Endymion

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play through this with the wife!

Looks great, torn between PS5 and Switch.
Based on my previous experiences with Indie-developed Unity games on Switch (eg: Overcooked) my reaction is to throw more power at it to help offset any performance issues. Though of course that depends on how challenging the game is.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
This is adorable! So long as there are no performance issues getting it on Switch. If there are, PS5. :) Hopefully this gets highlighted on a direct because it wasn't on today's.

Wowzors

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
I know this thread is old but I don't see any other threads for this game. I watched some videos and pre-ordered for ps5 to play with my wife, it looks like the date got moved back so I picked it up on PC.

May 5, 2018
I bought this on Switch and I definitely plan on playing this with someone down the line. I have played some of this already single player and it's...better than I expected with single player. Granted I feel I'm still robbing myself of fully enjoying KeyWe with a partner, but I had a good time playing the first two levels. Really cute game. Though on Switch the frame rate gets chuggy and that's a bummer.

laxu

Nov 26, 2017
Just played this with my gf. The game is adorable and a lot of fun! It's challenging enough to rack your brain a bit and overall well executed. Runs great on my system on PC.

Definitely more fun in co-op but there does seem to be an online mode if you can't get folks in front of the same screen.