• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
This guy really needs to just vanish forever at this point, I don't understand how anyone can give him the time of day now, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised....when the first news broke about things he had done, I remember I talked to a friend of mine from Denmark about it, and my friends reaction to me telling him the news stories about him was "I thought that had been common knowledge for years now?" And I said "what?!?" And he told me that he had a friend who worked for a theatre decades ago in the UK (don't remember if it was the 90s or before then) and back then she would tell my Danish friend about how everyone around the shows and theatre knew he was up to stuff and that it was common knowledge for the people working there that he would often either go out looking for young guys or he would have young guys often show up at the theatre to meet him......I will never understand how this shit stays secret from the wider public for so long when people clearly see and talk about it privately.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Holy fuck, man.

I used to adore him for his acting chops, but this... this is fucked up. Dude should shoot himself into space.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like Gyllenhaal's character said to Ruffalo in Zodiac "They like to help sometimes".

Reading into what he's saying, it's not hard to see that he's bragging and egging people on.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
His role in Swimming With Sharks has been super suspect for a while now.

And the guy who directed the movie used to be an assistant to major Hollywood people and said he's not allowed to say anything about how fucked up it all is.

Haven't watched the video yet but I suspect it's just as weird and creepy as the last one he did.

Anyone who thinks this shit is even remotely normal is a fool.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I used to think he was the best actor of his generation but he is dead to me and seems totally deranged now.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
From 2-time Oscar winner top hollywood dog to... youtuber?

That's not a comeback, that's a life support.

I agree he's done in Hollywood, but I totally think he could shit out a bunch of DTV movies and make a lot of money. Bruce Willis will agree to be in anything as long as he gets paid $1 million per day, so he can just shoot a couples of scenes in a shitty film, get a million bucks, and the producers can plaster his face and his name on the cover. Kevin Spacey could totally get away with continuing his acting career. He would be a joke, but he'd still evilly laugh his way to the bank.

Oct 27, 2017
I agree he's done in Hollywood, but I totally think he could shit out a bunch of DTV movies and make a lot of money. Bruce Willis will agree to be in anything as long as he gets paid $1 million per day, so he can just shoot a couples of scenes in a shitty film, get a million bucks, and the producers can plaster his face and his name on the cover. Kevin Spacey could totally get away with continuing his acting career. He would be a joke, but he'd still evilly laugh his way to the bank.
I mean, Bruce Willis wasn't accused of sexual assault by multiple people. Why would anyone pay Spacey that much to be in their movie?

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Lol creepy shit
But its interesting you have things like this including Weinstein yet Oprah refuses to go after them, but will go after black men. All the shit we got on Weinstein and him yet they basically seems like they will get a slap on the wrist legally and publicly

GusFacsimile

Oct 25, 2017
Uh oh he's built a fire. You know what's coming next.
1b7e594303d1b80c38d1415d05ef07acbae3efd6d5499d52fb2102efdc2521f6.jpg

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Lol creepy shit
But its interesting you have things like this including Weinstein yet Oprah refuses to go after them, but will go after black men. All the shit we got on Weinstein and him yet they basically seems like they will get a slap on the wrist legally and publicly

While I agree with the sentiment of this, Kevin and Harvey have been absolutely destroyed publicly. Harvey's career is dead and his legacy destroyed. Harveys criminal trial will be starting soon and he's likely to face jail time. Kevin on the other hand got lucky due to unfortunate circumstances, but he hasn't been in a film or had any offers since and I doubt anybody will ever cast him again.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't Youtube find this shit distasteful? He isn't even generating revenue. He's just a sicko. Ban him.

Deleted member 45211

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 19, 2018
I know this forum has a reputation for tight moderation and is often criticized for censorship. But if we're gonna own the label and embrace curation, we should disallow threads that give mindshare to "cancelled" celebrities. What's the point of public shaming if it provides people a platform? The same with Milo Y threads and all those figures.

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
If the last one was a veiled threat to get the royal family to kill his accusers, who is this one targeting?

Oct 26, 2017
What a weird thread.

OP says it's a video of some actor, but it's just an animated piece of feces saying "Blah blah blah" over and over again.

Dec 13, 2018
Even if the accuser's deaths are completely coincidental (3 of them!) it seems like releasing these videos are a form of intimidating any others to come forward by insinuating that he'll kill them too

Nov 14, 2017
So last year he made a creepy video where he had a mug celebrating the Queen's jubilee, and subsequently gets off because his accuser decides to stop (or did he die?). This year he has this right as another accuser dies in an apparent suicide.

This is insane.

MrCheezball

Banned
Aug 3, 2018
The worst part of all of this is we needed him to play as Adam Schiff, and he just had to be a shitty person.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol creepy shit
What did Oprah do? She's only calling out Black predators or what?
Future US president Kevin Spacey.
Don't give that man any ideas lol. We already got Trump from America's stupid celeb worship.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Don't give that man any ideas lol. We already got Trump from America's stupid celeb worship.
Honestly, if you asked me to think of someone as President that has all the amorality of Trump but isn't an absolute idiot, it's that Frank Underwood character. That's "worst case scenario" for US President, I think. (Well, maybe not worst... but pretty bad, nonetheless.)

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
He's a creep, but I hope he does one every year, descending deeper and deeper into madness, until he's basically doing the Plinkett character.