• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Christ...I'm not sure I can watch that vid. Just seeing the screen capture is fucking creepy as hell. Damn.

Yep. I'm not gonna watch the Trump pee pee tape either. I've seen enough shit to last a lifetime, now I purposefully avoid horrible creepy shit to retain some semblance of sanity as I get older.

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
udwHHh2.gif

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
It seems so crazy and desperate, when he says "you didn't see me die" i was half expecting he would legit kill himself on cam.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
What a creepy and bizarre way to attempt to combat sexual assault allegations.

YT algorithm certainly isn't on his side.

aad3d391c396488d08ac8e5f36975a14.png

Apr 14, 2018
Ok, I'm not going to pretend I thought Spacey was a normal human being by any stretch, but this is one a whole other level.

What's his end goal here? The show ended, the character ended, yet he's not finished? The fuck is he going to do, shoot a new season from his kitchen while on house arrest?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If anything this video just makes him look like even more of a creep

What a weirdo

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This world is too crazy lol.

Are we gonna have another split in history like BC and such. After Trump lol? Nah. I don't want Trump to feed his ego more lol.

witchedwiz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok..
He put on some weight..
The video, given the circumstances is quite creepy..
But, god, if this guy can't act his part.. as far as acting is involved, while acting as frank, he could talk the talk and holy shit he still can walk the walk...
Regardless, if he did it, he did it and he should be charged accordingly..

Oct 28, 2017
Watching it I thought that it was some long lost House of Cards promo, but no...no it isn't. What was that? Who was it for? What the hell was he trying to say?

It's that bad?

I loved the first few seasons so much, but fell behind and haven't watched 5 & 6 yet.

Yes, yes it is. It is Dexter's last season levels of bad.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
A lawyer somewhere is sitting in an ugly Christmas sweater with his head in his hands.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Sexual abusers say some bizzare shit when they know they're screwed. Was watching some Chris Hansen videos yesterday.

Aeferis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
It's so messed up that I thought it was fake... then I saw his official social accounts shared it and holy fuck.