• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018

One of Kevin Hart's classic muscle cars ended up in a ditch in the Malibu Hills after veering off the road -- and looking at the damage, it's a miracle he and 2 other people in the vehicle survived.

The car smashed through wooden fencing along the roadside, and you can see the roof was completely crushed by the impact.

0d071ea73321452794ad72af128c5d92_md.jpg

Cops have confirmed the vehicle belongs to Kevin, but they tell us he was not driving at the time of the accident. There were 2 other people were in the car, including the driver -- and cops say Kevin and the driver both suffered "major back injuries."

The third person is a woman who did not require hospital treatment. Police say the driver had not been drinking. Story developing.

More at the link.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Probably should have included this:

Kevin was first out of the vehicle and according to a witness, a member of his security team showed up in an SUV and picked him up. Kevin lives nearby and cops say he went home "to get medical attention." He was eventually treated at a hospital.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably should have included this:

Yeah. That's potentially a crime if he left before officers arrived. They're definitely over the iunsurance value and injury threshold. And leaving the scene on his own while two other people remain there is about as suspicious as you can act, even if there's zero impropriety afoot. That's a bad look. Not to mention potentially catastrophic medically.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. That's potentially a crime if he left before officers arrived. They're definitely over the iunsurance value and injury threshold. And leaving the scene on his own while two other people remain there is about as suspicious as you can act, even if there's zero impropriety afoot. That's a bad look. Not to mention potentially catastrophic medically.
Yeah his leaving the scene raises all sorts of questions. Ones the insurance company are going to push heavily in their fight to not pay out or pay out as little as required.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
At least no one died but Jesus, serious back injuries is an awful thing to happen to someone.

Deleted member 10612

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hold on, he had his security buddies just pick him up and leave the other peasants at the scene. Damn.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I can't see how 3 people fit in that vehicle. Are there back seats that I just can't see in the photos?

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Him leaving the scene makes me wonder if he were the one driving, under influence.

It's suspicious as heck.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
User Banned (1 day): Inappropriate comment.
Double-down homophobe leaving the scene of an accident where another passenger was injured?

Zero sympathy for this asshole

CarterTax

Oct 25, 2017
Left the scene but has serious back injuries. I wonder why...

I sense some sort of cover up.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that still the case if one isn't the operator of the vehicle?

No and you don't have to stay there forever anyway — you have to stop and exchange info etc. police aren't even dispatched to all accidents

Regardless the article doesn't say he left at any particular time. It's clear he spoke to the police given TMZ has quotes from the police regarding his condition and whereabouts

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Nowhere did it say that he left before the police arrived. Some of y'all thirsty, looking for a reason to hate him more.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah his leaving the scene raises all sorts of questions. Ones the insurance company are going to push heavily in their fight to not pay out or pay out as little as required.
I can see if they rushed him to his own personal emergency care or something. It's his car so he can't get away with anything. What need was there for him to stay back and maybe get worse or suffer longer if he rushed to get treated or looked at?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
As someone who suffered a bad back injury in a car wreck when I was in highschool I will be the first to say that shit NEVER really goes away entirely. It's deep down kind of hurt that is hard to shake. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I hope everyone involved recovers as best they can.