• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I want to stay far away from that rick and morty fan who is also an aew fan
I shitted on the Rick and Morty part of the show until Kenny Omega came out then I understood how cool it must be to have a wrestler come out repping something you like. Now I'm not opposed to that kind of thing as long as it fits the wrestler. Looking back on it I can totally see the Best Friends and Orange Cassidy getting drunk while watching an episode of that.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
Gotta say it's weird to watch a wrestling show with high production values hitting right at my age bracket instead of like 2 or 3 age brackets above me with its references lol

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I've been grinning like an idiot and laughing for like five minutes straight since seeing this a moment ago lol, it fucking rules. Sent at least three all-caps texts to unsuspecting friends being like "OMFG DID YOU SEE THE THING? THE WRESTLING THING???"

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i can't stand undertale
giphy.gif

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure if it's in those videos, but the Young Bucks came out as Ken and Ryu, too. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the first time, but it was fun to see again. :)

Oct 27, 2017
While IMHO, it's cool, between this and the Rick and Morty stuff, I can hear Cornette's head exploding from Louisville.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
This is why wrestling on Halloween season should be encouraged. let wrestlers be somewhat dorky or nerdy.

Heck, WWE has the WCW proerties and the best they're doing for Halloween is going to Saudi Arabia.

Didn't Rey misterio get to do this every year?

Well not like this, but he'd wear themed variants of his outfit.

I'am not sure if casual fans will get this but I dig it.

They will if they're fans of Kenny Omega.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Saw him wrestle once in Tokyo. What a fun guy. Pretty crazy combo that I don't think most would expect showing up with wrestling.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
That's pretty incredible. Wrestling is just anime in real life. Everyone knows Undertale is anime.

Deleted member 10551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So freaking great.

Also, that reference to Ibushi made me sad 😭😭😭😭

I'm not 100% convinced it's an empty hint.

The WK entrance was better, but WK is the biggest wrestling show of the year (wrestling not WWE), and this was weekly AEW TV. The WK entrance also was like perfect swan song, I'm leaving the promotion music. It felt like Kenny was the final boss fight for Tana. That was the most conflicted I've been for a wrestling match- because I like what Kenny represents, but Tana represents me hanging on in some ways because we're the same age and I knew a loss there meant his time as the Ace was over.

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Now i really want Sans to be a secret unlockable character in the upcoming AEW videogame.

Make it super hard to unlock like Fred Durst in that one Smackdown game.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
It's only a matter of time AEW decimates WWE isn't it? I have very little knowledge about modern wrestling except the stories you hear while browsing Era or GB, but for viewers and athletes alike this seems like a FAR more exciting, innovative, modern and fun place to be.

Hell, I'm this close to actually watching this, but figuring out how to watch AEW in Europe seems a bit too expensive for just this lol.