• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
I mean..... how can you with a straight face say this guy is legit and not a fraud?

and then the original

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Copeland's a crazy guy who probably has holes in his brain but the other guy somehow comes off as even worse to me for nodding and going along with it. What a dweeb.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Yea the dude laughs on the second video because he cant believe he has been spewing bullshit for the past 80 years, getting paid and getting people killed. It's a miracle!

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He looks like he is wearing someone else's skin.

cGe5m7Q.jpg

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
He's nearly a billionaire and is by far the richest pastor in the world. So yeah, people very much believe him.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
What is executing judgement on a disease supposed to mean? It wouldn't even have a soul to judge.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
A bitch who cons gullible and elderly religious folks out of their money.

He'll burn in the hottest fires of Hell, if it exists.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
My future mother in law (thankfully, my fiancée escaped that brainwashing) and her late husband have probably given over a $1,000 to this fuckstick.

No amount of logic can get through to her religion warped brain.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Because you've been raised with strict religious education to convince you this is completely normal and that through god, whom you fear, he possesses this power and to deny it would potentially send you to eternal suffering in the afterlife.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kenneth Copeland just ended covid-19 yall. That or he's a sham. I'm sure his followers will be examining the success of his judgement carefully.