• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
Just give me a quality photomode and I will spend inordinate amounts of time in this, regardless of how well the game actually plays. (Miles Morales has one of my favorite photomodes, also GOW)

OP
OP
SolidSnakex

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
epoajfgvoaee9qchkk9t.jpg

epti9kiu0aeoiafo2js4.jpg

epysq5ru0aeyrxl6ekve.jpg

epdec48uwaaalh43tk11.jpg

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
Pleeeeeeeeease be good.

I hope the studio takes all the time they need to polish and build out fun combat, puzzles etc. It looks so good.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I hope this plays as good as it looks. It's beautiful.
I'll likely just buy it and try it myself no matter what reviews say. It looks like my kind of thing.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
If this game is anything besides terrible I'm gonna play the shit out of it, if only to enjoy the visuals. Absolutely gorgeous.

Deleted member 86306

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2020
Movie (Raya and The Last Dragon) and game look amazing.
Can't wait for both. Sony has such an amazing 2021 lineup.
Unbelievable.

Kitty Paws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 21, 2019
This game's art direction is super pretty! I don't mind it being delayed at all if it means it'll be good and fully working on release.

Movie (Raya and The Last Dragon) and game look amazing.
Can't wait for both. Sony has such an amazing 2021 lineup.
Unbelievable.
Wait, these two are related?
Edit: Nvm, just saw that someone earlier in the thread compared them and posted the movie's trailer.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. I'll lose it if the game looks like those shots during gameplay. Do we know what framerate this targeting on PS5?
I mean, the PS5 is more than capable of rendering everything we've seen so far. It's nowhere near outside the realm of possibility, and the game is cross-gen... So you can imagine what we'll see out of next-gen only games in the near future.

I don't think anything's been confirmed, but 4K/60 isn't unthinkable. I actually want to see how the PS4 version compares...

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I really hope this game turns out to be something very complex and fleshed out with lots of variety. Up until now everything we've seen seems limited to a few similar-looking areas, limited/repetitive gameplay interactions, etc. Nothing on the scope of a Zelda game, which it looks so much like it wants to evoke and should be. It makes me worried.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
I really hope this game turns out to be something very complex and fleshed out with lots of variety.
Before the delay, it was said to be a relatively short adventure (think 6/8 hours for the average user); with that and the lack of experience from the team, I'd say you're better off not expecting much more than what we're seeing.

Oct 25, 2017
This looks so good. I'm praying that there isn't a downgrade because this looks waaaaaay to good to be true. I see Pixar and Dreamworks...wow

indosmoke

Oct 30, 2017
France
I really hope this game turns out to be something very complex and fleshed out with lots of variety. Up until now everything we've seen seems limited to a few similar-looking areas, limited/repetitive gameplay interactions, etc. Nothing on the scope of a Zelda game, which it looks so much like it wants to evoke and should be. It makes me worried.
I love Kena, it looks incredibly beautiful and I can't wait for updates, but I don't expect anything as deep and complex as a Zelda game (unfortunately). It's a really small team of devs, if I'm not mistaken.

Hopefully this first game is successful enough and they have more resources and more ambition for a sequel (if that's what they want to do, of course).

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This looks absolutely phenomenal

Ready to crown this GOTY 2021 just for the visuals

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
I don't expect this to be a large, robust game. It's beautiful and I'm there day one, but I'm walking in expecting a budget title.

but if it does well, I expect them to get funding for a larger scoped game to hit in a few years.