• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
outputa042df9f248dd6de.gif
I'm confused about how this is also a PS4 game. Was this shit CGI?

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This looks like what Knack should've been all those years ago.

A great action adventure for all ages. It looks spot on and very atmospheric, no one seems to hate the look of this. This is 2020 so that means launch. And I think it fits the bill for an excellent launch title for all ages.

Didn't even realize its PS4 also. Will likely be lower res, load times, baked lighting etc. Interesting for comparisons.

UltraInstinct

Nov 19, 2017
This game really impressed me. Has such a whimsical look and feel. The score sounded really good too. I'm sure that was Ken Watanabe narrating?

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looked freaking amazing, and kinda stole the show alongside HZD2, SM: Miles Morales and the new R&C.

doodlebob

Mar 11, 2018
Music by Theophany as well (who made the music for that video, and has made the Time's End Majora's Mask albums)!

www.facebook.com

Theophany

Incredibly excited to announce I am the composer on this game, and this is what I have been working on at Ember Lab since 2016. On the music side, this trailer features a collaboration with the...
Man wtf, music by Theophany as well? That's amazing.

MnM

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 9, 2020
The only downsides are:

a) The Pikmins

b) And the 2000s logo at the end

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Probably the biggest surprise from the unknown titles, I really liked how it looked and gameplay looks like it'll be good.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looked quite good. Surprised it's just a timed console exclusive. Figured Sony would've tried to pay for lifetime console exclusivity outright.

Gibson

Oct 29, 2017
This is an awesome trailer.
Perfect blend of story and gameplay. This is how all games should be revealed.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
This looked really cool so definitely keeping my eye on it