• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
unknown.png

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Best game revealed. Absolutely beautiful looking. Love the Ghibli inspiration.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Easily the best thing on the show for me. Loved everything they showed. So this is a timed exclusive then?

azfaru

Dec 1, 2017
The cartoony games were blowing me away. This and Ratchet and Clank looked crazy good

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
Absolutely gorgeous. Animation and character design are superb, too.

There is more than even charm for this game to become a solid franchise.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Actually one of the stand out best looking titles on show and it's an indie game? Awful name however but the game shone.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
This is one of the standouts of the conference for me, looks so good and full of charm

Oct 27, 2017
The show was full of some great games but this was without a doubt one of the clear highlights for me. You could definitely see the "we have a background in film and animation' ability shown all the way throughout it and I can't wait to see what the full game is like.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Was one of my favourites. How big is the team behind this? If this is what a 'smaller' team can pull out next-gen, visually, then that's very promising. Although I guess their film background might be giving them a leg up here.