• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Not planning on getting it on PS4. But still good stuff.
What do they mean with time limit?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Great news. Means players who might not be in a spot to buy a new console this year can still pick up the game at launch knowing that their copy will transfer to their future PS5 whenever they get it.

Positive.

Oct 27, 2017
I plan on getting the PS5 this year, but it sounds like I should get the PS4 version because that way I will have two copies of the game instead of just one? I plan on keeping my PS4 for like the bedroom while the PS5 will be in the living room, so if my partner wanted to play it in the bedroom she could and I'd also have a PS5 copy to play in the living room.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It being cross-gen, that was what I was expecting from the get-go.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I honestly don't care about upgrades if there's BC, but amazing how indie devs can do what big pubs "can't".

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I plan to get it straight on PS5 anyway, but that's cool. Hey 505, maybe consider something like this for Season Pass holders of Control? Maybe?

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"Time limit"? Not such a fan of that. Let me buy it now and then replay it in a year or so when I have a PS5.

But didn't know it was coming to PS4 at all, so this is me pleased!