• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Tried to tell everybody who bitches about recent delays. Covid-19 is no fucking joke. Developers health and wellbeing are far more important then your vidya games. This game won't be the last so you might as well buckle in now.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
That's a shame, but everything's tough in this environment. For a studio's first game, it's probably a smarter move to ship it in a great state than rush to be part of launch.

Party

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Booo. Was really looking forward to it. But that's okay, there are already too many games this holiday. Take all the time you need and do not crunch your devs.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Still looking forward to this but I wonder what month they originally intended to release on. Anytime before November 16 would've been fine but after that would've been rough with 2077 and Hyrule on the docket. A delay may or may not have been a good depending on their original intent.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
This is going to be happening constantly for the next couple of years.

Best that the devs take the time they, we all have a backlog.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Hopefully they take their time with it and make it the better game they can... but still a bummer, was my most anticipated game for the holidays.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Really wonder if Spiderman and Cyberpunk will make it

Can only guarantee Hyrule Warriors and COD because they will release that game no matter what lol

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Looks like it's up to Bugsnax and Godfall to be the Super Mario 64 of our next generation

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This sucks :c

Just delay next gen, there's nothing left except Spodermeng (for now)

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing is safe. Is Demon Souls the only for sure launch title at this point? Like, first party?

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
To think we may have had an impressive lineup for the launch of these consoles if it wasn't for this treacherous year.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't care about it. But in any case, it's sad to see such a small studio missing the biggest train one could possibly imagine: Kena would have done great this November (as long as the game was polished enough). Now it's kind of a restart, with extra competition from all those studios that already moved to 2021.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It does suck for the launch of the PS5, but the decision is understandable given the pandemic & I'm sure this will result in a better game in the end. Take your time, Ember Lab.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
I didn't care about it. But in any case, it's sad to see such a small studio missing the biggest train one could possibly imagine: Kena would have done great this November (as long as the game was polished enough). Now it's kind of a restart, with extra competition from all those studios that already moved to 2021.

Yeah, that was my main thought as well, being an exclusive launch title would do wonders for the game.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So thats two launch games now delayed. Seeing as how we have yet to see any gameplay from Spiderman, i wouldnt be surprised if that is already delayed and Sony just hasnt told us yet.

Demon Souls wasnt even announced as a holiday title. there is no way thats releasing this year.

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
Launch titles looking kind of rough for next-gen, but that's always the case I guess.