• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
EhqUaSzXsAEQpn_

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
All these delays are making it so I have more time to save up for a PS5/XSX.

Xevross

Oct 28, 2017
Man this sucks but I think its good for the game, this holiday is super crowded.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of awful news for me personally...

Not sure what 2020 PS5 launch games I will want, especially since I'm also getting Series X (and disliked Spider-Man PS4).

This was supposed to be the one.

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
This is a small team so I'm not that surprised, but it's unfortunate. Still, it's better that they take their time and put out something they're satisfied with.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
well shit
I really wish Sony an Microsoft would have given CD Projekt Red all the resources they could to get the next gen version of Cyberpunk ready for launch, then none of these other delays would matter

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this is why Sony didn't confirm any event. They are still rotating launch titles

xem

Oct 31, 2017
add another one to the pile. disappointing. good luck on the team and take your time to make it shine

SpiderLink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Game looks really cool, and utterly gorgeous. Sucks for the people who were hoping to play it at launch but better to have a better delayed experience imo.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Probably for the best. They were going to get lost among the huge titles scheduled to come out.

Guerrilla

Oct 28, 2017
ok, that's it, I'm def out for ps5 on launch if they don't have a game on launch other than miles...

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Not for the first time I've gone from telling someone about a launch game to be excited for to seeing it delayed in the space of about six hours.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Wtf, what jerks!

I'm kidding. This whole situation is super shitty, good for the team to delay it and get support from their publisher. It's so insane people are shipping stuff this year...

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I hope they take their time and make it the best they can. Since it was announced it stood out as a key game. I wonder if the games reception has surprised the team and they want to get it right.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this, Kena was the main reason I was buying a PS5 at launch.

Obviously the delay is for the good but this one has hurt me more than Infinite.