• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

treble

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LeVar Burton seems like such an obvious, natural fit that I really hope he gets a shot.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
There are countless people who'd be better at hosting than Ken Jennings so hopefully when they do decide on a permanent host, it's not him.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
I think I just heard the world lectern more times in the past 3 minutes than I did in the entire rest of my life combined.

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
I don't watch Jeopardy but can tell you if I did, I wouldn't be with this guy hosting. Better options, hell with Levar being open to it I don't see why you wouldn't go with that option. Jennings just seems so unlikeable without even looking at his past twitter comments.

Liyfda

Oct 27, 2017
Dude's also a huge ableist, when asked to apologize, Ken continued to double down on his shitness. (It's a thread)

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Extreme exaggeration like this does no good for anyone.

"Extreme exaggeration," eh?

Eq1489VXEAQx4as

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of Ken already.

His voice sounds way too moist like he has spittle falling out of his mouth with every word he speaks.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Took me a second of wondering how you were already watching the episde before I remembered that much of America gets Jeopardy before Wheel of Fortune
jeopardywheel_firstmarket_geo_graphgraph.png

Jeopardy first is the best way. That way everyone gets to feel better about not knowing shit by solving easy puzzles.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Hoping they kick Jennings to the curb ASAP and at least try Burton. He'd make a great host!

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
My vote goes to Levar. Not only is he intelligent, but he's a legitimately good human being.

My second choice would be commander Riker.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.