• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I could never be an anchor. I could not stop myself from just staring blankly at these people and calling them fucking morons on air. No time for this dumbass nonsense.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
It was steel slats last week.

Trump woke up this morning and made a slogan to swing it back to a wall.

Kellyanne needs to refresh Twitter more often to find out her boss's latest agenda.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
let me just quote myself from a few weeks ago

i wonder how many major deflations in enthusiasm to Trumps wall will come from Trump himself

first the steel bars design, now the rhetoric change from 'wall' to 'barrier'

him trying to sell it to anyone outside his base has turned his base into "umm, ackchually..." people that no one likes

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Kellyanne still there anyway?

Her husband trashes Trump all day long and just about everyone else who came to the White House with Trump has been fired or quit already.

What's her story?

Oct 28, 2017
This is done because she would rather argue semantics that are meaningless even if it makes her look dumb than actually answer the question.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll stop calling it a wall if I can also not refer to her as a human being.

As for alternatives, I have a few suggestions:

Trumps Big Racist Barrier

Berlin Wall 2: Not Berlin

Donald's Overpriced Concrete Monstrosity

The Great Orange Divider

I Lost One Month of Pay and All I Got Was This Lousy Structure to Keep Out People Whose Ancestors Used to Live Here

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
I can't even... I don't know if she's being obnoxious for the sake of being obnoxious or if she's really that ridiculous of a person to argue when someone calls a wall a wall, especially when the person she's defending calls his hypothetical wall a wall...

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
'Build a wall and crime will fall'

"why are people calling it a wall?"

You just cant make this shit up.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'll stop calling it a wall if I can also not refer to her as a human being.

As for alternatives, I have a few suggestions:

Trumps Big Racist Barrier

Berlin Wall 2: Not Berlin

Donald's Overpriced Concrete Monstrosity

The Great Orange Divider

I Lost One Month of Pay and All I Got Was This Lousy Structure to Keep Out People Whose Ancestors Used to Live Here
I like that last one

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is her salary public? You know she must have some hidden shame somewhere for working for this tragic clown ride of an administration that she helped fucking create. The stories of her telling reporters off the record that she finds Trump disgusting are probably true. Her husband is fucking hilarious, and assuming they can stand one another she probably has views closer to her hubby rather than Donald Trump. But if that guess is true then the only reason she's there is for money (the most obvious answer) that she wouldn't be able to earn elsewhere. I mean damn, she isn't even trying (not that she needs to), and seems like she's pissed that her job now is getting harder and harder while dealing with severe burnout.

Of course her job is interesting and she's never going to be working in the WH again, but, damn she's never going to live this shit down for the rest of her life. And she has no one else to blame but herself.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I mean for Trump. He gets rid of people all the time. Why is HE keeping her around?

She still slavishly sticks to the script on camera, and Trump loves that (see: SHS), even if she leaks like no other and drops subliminals through her husband's twitter account.

The Conways are getting paid to bullshit and shit on Trump daily, that's eating your cake and having it too.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
It's like someone told them "People don't like the wall" so they were like "We'll call it something else then."
Only everyone already knows it's a wall and Trump can't stay on message.

Oct 29, 2017
Pretty sure it's just an anti-crime levee, why do you have to paint it in such a bad light?

Viriditas

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Is her salary public? You know she must have some hidden shame somewhere for working for this tragic clown ride of an administration that she helped fucking create. The stories of her telling reporters off the record that she finds Trump disgusting are probably true. Her husband is fucking hilarious, and assuming they can stand one another she probably has views closer to her hubby rather than Donald Trump. But if that guess is true then the only reason she's there is for money (the most obvious answer) that she wouldn't be able to earn elsewhere. I mean damn, she isn't even trying (not that she needs to), and seems like she's pissed that her job now is getting harder and harder while dealing with severe burnout.

Of course her job is interesting and she's never going to be working in the WH again, but, damn she's never going to live this shit down for the rest of her life. And she has no one else to blame but herself.

People scoff when restaurant employees ask for a living wage, but she gets paid how much to do...this.

Fuck America. I want out.