• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kellyanne acts like she's doing CNN a favor by being on their shows in that transcript. In reality the media is doing her the favor. If they stop putting her on she would be out of a job and the networks would continue to exist.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Every time I see shit like this, I just think about what comments her husband makes on Twitter and I'm just dumbfounded by how that household works. I know spouses have differing opinions all the time, but goddamn, if she's genuine, I don't see how she gets along with her husband. And if she's putting on a show, I don't see how he can put up with the farce for this long.
Destroying your marriage to own the libs.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
Every time I see shit like this, I just think about what comments her husband makes on Twitter and I'm just dumbfounded by how that household works. I know spouses have differing opinions all the time, but goddamn, if she's genuine, I don't see how she gets along with her husband. And if she's putting on a show, I don't see how he can put up with the farce for this long.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...6e177f3081c_story.html?utm_term=.9b5aae863315

"That photo was from before you cried," Kellyanne says.
"Now I cry for other reasons," George mutters.
Kellyanne pretends to ignore that comment, something she's been doing a lot of lately.
"You gotta see this picture," George, 54, says. "You should like this, it's your boss."
"He's not just my boss," Kellyanne, 51, says. "He's our president."
"Yeah," George says, walking out of the room. "We'll see how long that lasts."

You get passive aggressive gems like this all day, everyday

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't fair very well as a reporter because if I had to engage with assholes like this I'd quickly say "fuck you" and promptly lose my job.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Will the president be telling the truth tonight?"

Kelly-Anne goes on a long rant attacking Acosta personally.

"...will the president be telling the truth tonight?"

Hahahahaha, give me life Jim Acosta, that's great.

Oct 27, 2017

Because this is how they will play both sides. One of them can immediately be employable after it's all over. They'll write a book together. This is kabuki from the White House of a D-Tier celebrity who bumbled into office on the backs of millions of dupes and sociopaths

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did you honestly pay attention who is sitting in the White House?
Yea, that's why it's a dumb question. Trump has NEVER just told the truth. And that makes it a pretty dumb question for Jim to ask. What kind of answer does he expect and how does whatever answer he expects or gets better inform the public or whatever article he's working on? It doesn't.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's interesting, not because of what she said, or how she said it, but because she's run out of exits. A dozen scandals or so ago, she would have tortured language and credulity to give an answer that would at least sound like it came from a political spokesperson, but there's nowhere to go for either of them. Jim can't ask "normal" questions anymore, because there is no real story to ask about.

He knows there's no crisis at the border as does she, and so the only question to ask, is a question about the nature of the event.

She doesn't have a slippery answer, because she's already spiked on a trident of her own making, at the bottom of an empty bucket, and the barbs are simply logic, timing and topic.

Huckabee Sanders isn't trapped in the same way, because she has no interest in appearing reasonable or smart, her job is to bark at reporters and half-heartedly pretend to be doing her job, instead of just barking. She's not supposed to conviunce anyone of anything, just bark and strain at the leash.

Conway's remit is ostensibly to make the arguments of the administration and present them as if they are normal politics or policy. But she can't do it anymore because it's not possible anymore.

This is the end state and it's been a slow motion inevitable Tetris fail for two years, but now all the pieces are just zig zags.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Pot, meet kettle. Pretty sure your own husband despises what you're doing on a daily basis to degrade this country sooooooo

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
In a bit of defense of Acosta, maybe he doesn't have much say in whether he talked to her or not. He has a boss too.

But overall fucking CNN shouldn't be bothering with her. Problem (or at least that one) solved.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
jimmy-kimmel-live-youtube-screenshot4.jpg

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Kellyanne acts like she's doing CNN a favor by being on their shows in that transcript. In reality the media is doing her the favor. If they stop putting her on she would be out of a job and the networks would continue to exist.
I thought they agreed to stop having her on a while ago because of her inability to tell the truth? Them continuing to give her and other Trump shills the time of day is part of the problem.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017

She's not genuine. She's a paid shill. I'm sure they get along just fine after the paychecks clear.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Stupid Google keeps recommending Fox News shit to me. On Fox News this is titled 'Conway humiliates Acosta' or some shit like that.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Gonna be hilarious when her and the other idiots are struggling for relevance post trump. Only remembered for being text book cases of narcissistic corrupt dicks.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
What a bitch.

And I'm not scqred using the b word unironically here. She is an asshole, a cunt and all swear words you can imagine. She doesn't deserve my respect.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Wow, everyone in this administration is really losing their shit. The beginning of the end.