• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Conway: "That's not what Trump said"

Host: "That is exactly what he said though"

Conway: "No he didn't"

Host: "Here is a video of him literally saying exactly that"

Conway: ".......Yeah but that's not what he said though!"

How are Trump supporters so fucking stupid as to buy the shit these people sell them?

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I exploit you, still you love me,
I tell you one and one makes three, oh
The cult of personality

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
You libs and your fake news.

He is only going to cut entitlements to minorities and illegals and the bad white people. The ones who are taking advantage of the system.

If you are a good person this won't change anything about your medicare or disability check.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol

she then says Trump inherited a record high deficit, while ignoring the fact that Trump has doubled it!

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Conway is a very skilled liar, it's what she is hired to do. I'm baffled as to why any media still allows her on the air, seeing how she never ever tells the truth about anything whatsoever.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
screen-shot-2018-02-06-at-10-41-42-am.png

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
She just talks really quickly. That's it. She's the human equivalent of gaslighting.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Collective news media, particularly Fox, barely chastised her on "alternative facts" years ago so I'm not sure why they expect to take her down a notch now after being emboldened to openly dismiss reality without repercussion. I'd say better late than never but the damage done has basically ruined contemporary news nearly beyond repair.

Last edited:

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
KAC has very little shame about her lies, which gives her the ability to say dumb shit with a semblance of self-confidence. But whenever she gets properly challenged about her lies, or laughed directly at (by Acosta, Cooper, etc), she becomes visibly flustered. She also doesn't like folks mentioning her husband.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
She isn't stupid. Denying the facts is what she's there for.

She also isn't particularly skilled, she uses the same tactic as every Trump mouthpiece: just talk over others and be dismissive to towards anyone who calls you out. The only difficulty with this tactic is that it can be hard on your conscience.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the first time this has happened but networks keep giving her airtime to spread lies.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Isn't the first time this has happened but networks keep giving her airtime to spread lies.
Right? The correct response after "alternative facts" was to never invite her on any program because she made it clear she had no interest in being anything else but Trump's nursemaid and not a serious political commentator. And yet here we are with hosts being baffled by her again as if she wasn't already a known quantity.

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
She isn't stupid. Denying the facts is what she's there for.

She also isn't particularly skilled, she uses the same tactic as every Trump mouthpiece: just talk over others and be dismissive to towards anyone who calls you out. The only difficulty with this tactic is that it can be hard on your conscience.

QFT.

Pathological =/= skilled

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
She'll keep doing this as long as her checks keep clearing and the media news outlets keep giving her airtime.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Don't believe what you hear
Don't believe what you see
If you just close your eyes
You can feel the enemy

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
The three biggest pieces of the budget pie are Social Security, Medicare, and the military. Pick one. Or increase taxes. Or both.

And yes, there was a large deficit when Trump came into office (looks like about $665 billion from a quick Google search). He has succeeded in exploding what was there by both cutting taxes AND increasing military spending.

So overblown, good grief.

Yes, an adviser to the President denying actual reality is overblown. Good call.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Trump is a fucking idiot, but to be fair, he never actually exactly said "we'll be cutting entitlements". He said "we'll be cutting but we're also gonna have growth we've never seen before," then the clip ends.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is a fucking idiot, but to be fair, he never actually exactly said "we'll be cutting entitlements". He said "we'll be cutting but we're also gonna have growth we've never seen before," then the clip ends.

Yes, but the interviewer led him with "If you don't cut something in entitlements..." which is when he responded with "we will be cutting..."

Yeah, it's just more of Trump quickly agreeing without thinking out an answer or thinking about what he's saying; that's pretty clear.

Should we have to translate every fucking thing the President of the United States says???

Somehow his brain dead supporters are able to quickly switch back and forth from:

"He tells it like it is!"

to:

"That's not what he meant though!"

It's fucking exhausting.

And that's not the point. The point of this is that Conway refused to acknowledge reality.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
So overblown, good grief.
How is it overblown?

I'm surprised more people aren't dog piling this because it's a fucking stupid post and you should genuinely feel bad for thinking it
I disagree with the bolded, because it's a very natural thought. It's incredibly wrong and people need to be properly corrected, but I don't think one should feel bad for the thought itself.
It's one of these "it makes sense until you realize what that means, and leads to" ideas.

Last edited:

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
hard no

allthatsinteresting.com

Could You Pass This Literacy Test Designed To Prevent Black Americans From Voting?

One wrong answer meant a failing grade — which couldn't be appealed.

What the hell is this crap?

1. Draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence.

And what the hell is THIS crap??

28. Divide a vertical line in two equal parts by bisecting it with a curved horizontal line that is only straight at its spot bisection of the vertical.

A curved line, of course, would not have any straight portions.

Oh...and now we're just intentionally leaving out words to make it impossible. We got jokes:

30. Draw five circles that one common inter-locking part.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
You know why she has outlasted everyone with Trump's cabinet/administration, along with Mike Pence?

Because of this shit. She lies for him and reinterprets his literal comments into rearranged paraphrases to fit a situation.

She's a mouthpiece.

Thankfully, her husband is the anti-Trump and calls his shit out regardless of his wife's own ignorance.

I still can't figure out what the fuck drives that marriage.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What the hell is this crap?

And what the hell is THIS crap??

A curved line, of course, would not have any straight portions.

Oh...and now we're just intentionally leaving out words to make it impossible. We got jokes:
Haha. Looks like the creators of this "literacy test" couldn't pass an actual literacy test themselves.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is it overblown?

I disagree with the bolded, because it's a very natural thought. It's incredibly wrong and people need to be properly corrected, but I don't think one should feel bad for the thought itself.
It's one of these "it makes sense until you realize what that means, and leads to" ideas.

Sorry, but nah