• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Gamestop Italy also teasing on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CAF5Dm8IGKV/?igshid=10l2adlly9rao
96418091_598274614117798_569727048190132309_n.jpg

Google translate: "important news coming from the playstation world"

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure about that, certainly not their loyal fans, they know it damn well. I would be disappointed too, but it does seem likely they will just stick with it.

The majority of their audience that is made up of casual players does not pay attention to the nitty gritty of game engines like those who are so invested in video games they talk about them on forums such as us. They just want the big open world to fuck around in. That's just the reality of it.

Whatever the engine will be, it will have no significant impact on any of the game's overall reception. Because it's Bethesda.

BaldwinAce

Oct 28, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
I don't expect any Sony news for the PS5 until it's June event. Microsoft being there tomorrow to unveil the new xbox seems more realistic to me.

edit: nvm that, I had a brain fart moment and thought the Xbox Series X had not been unveil yet.

Last edited:

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
PS5 console reveal, I'd guess. We got the controller, now time for the console.

Sony loves to drip feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.