• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The most important thing here is Keighley didn't say anything about it being a game. He said "moment". Could be hardware or some other announcement too

Nessii013

May 31, 2019
I think it's has to be one of these three:

- Kojima showing DS PC + announcing a partnership with Epic or another third party + interview.
- PS5 design and teardown
- Xbox Series S design and teardown
I'm inclined to think it's maybe Sony bringing more games to PC? Both DS and HZD are coming to PC, and it would be an important moment for Sony to bring other games to the platform.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
The most important thing here is Keighley didn't say anything about it being a game. He said "moment". Could be hardware or some other announcement too
the hype will make this thing bigger than it needs to be because people think its going to be a ps5 reveal.

watch it just be the SSD manufacturer name reveal for ps5.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
I'm keeping my hype levels low for a while. I really, really hope today and tomorrow are amazing, but I'm going to contain my excitement just in case.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
I'm keeping my expectations high, damn it all to hell. You don't post a tweet saying it's one of the more important moments in the next four months if it's nothing big.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Well there we go

DkBwpusU0AUpcAR

Leaked image from tomorrow's stream

Those statues are so fucking cool. Give me the Faraam set, always loved that one.

Sotonian

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be very disappointed if its a Covid awareness thing, not seen any mention of any announcements, just that its "important"

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing PlayStation games showcase. Geoff's a playstation guy. The logo intro reveal today, "showcase" as they tweet, tomorrow. I'm not even getting a ps5 but I'll admit it'd be a nice 1up on the poor showing from Microsoft last week.

Geoff is a playstation guy? I'm hoping for a PS5 teardown tomorrow but I don't think it has to do with Geoff being in the bag for PS or anything.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I think the "more important in SGF" thing says more about Geoff and the SGF than about the showcase itself. It's probably not gonna be a big deal in terms of a AAA game or console reveal or anything like that. Those things can't go unnanounced previously. It's gonna be something of personal importance to Geoff like some game with social compromise or something social or ethics related or even some pandemic related thing. What has me wondering is why call it a showcase, as that explicitly points to some game or several games or products being shown. So maybe an indie game with some serious social compromise aspect to it.

I don't think either today's or tomorrow's streams are anything to be very hyped about if at all, in the sense of proper big gaming reveals.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It could be that tomorrow's thing will be big but I maybe wouldn't expect "big Sony showcase". My guess is it'll be a bunch of different games from different publishers.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017

This means nothing.
This means nothing.
This means nothing.
This means nothing.
This means nothing.
This means nothing.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Y'all are nuts if you think it's a showcase of any kind 😂

I'm pumped as fuck for this but he did say showcase and not announcement. That means it's a game that has no gameplay or very little and there blowing the doors off with gameplay. My hope is Elden ring but it will probably be ghost which will be awesome as well, just not Elden ring awesome...

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Know what would be sick?

The stream starts and we see Geoff and then moments later another one joining his show via video chat and it's Todd Howard. Deep dive into Starfield and release this year as well. Pete Hines on purpose mislead fans on Twitter yesterday and it's go time for marketing.

There's exactly zero chance of that happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.