• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Okay that was great. Movie's gone from a "Oh another Dwayne Johnson movie" to something that actually looks fun.

Rod

Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention there's still the Cars: Batman, too - in that Batmobile will be the main character and Batman will be goddamn Ethan Hawke, lol...

batwheels-image.jpg.webp

From Batman: The Animated Series to Teen Titan's Go!, superhero storytelling has been one of our superpowers here at Warner Bros. Animation. We are so excited to bring that expertise over to the preschool space and take something that all kids love, cool vehicles, and give it a turbo boost with Batman!"

batwheels-car-image.jpg

Batwheels is an action-comedy Batmobile show featuring a team of talking cars. The cars consist of Redbird (Robin's sports car), Bibi (Batgirls's motorcycle), Buff (Batman's car), and Batwing (Batman's jet plane). Together, these Bat-vehicles are led by the sentient A.I. Batcomputer and Batman's robot repairman Moe. They go on various missions involving fighting other villain-esque cars, including a van that looks a lot like the Joker.

Along with Duke Thomas being Robin, Cassandra Cain and Batman both appear in the show. Leah Lewis plays Cain, and Ethan Hawke plays Batman. Batweheels is produced by Warner Brothers Animation. Sam Register is the show's executive producer, along with Michael Stern and Steven Fink.

It debuts in HBO Max, 2022.

thenerdstash.com

Batwheels Sneak Peek Revealed at DC FanDome

The upcoming preschool show Batwheels shared its first sneak peek at the DC Fandome event, showing the animation, story, and car designs.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention there's still the Cars: Batman, too - in that Batmobile will be the main character and Batman will be goddamn Ethan Hawke, lol...

From Batman: The Animated Series to Teen Titan's Go!, superhero storytelling has been one of our superpowers here at Warner Bros. Animation. We are so excited to bring that expertise over to the preschool space and take something that all kids love, cool vehicles, and give it a turbo boost with Batman!"

Batwheels is an action-comedy Batmobile show featuring a team of talking cars. The cars consist of Redbird (Robin's sports car), Bibi (Batgirls's motorcycle), Buff (Batman's car), and Batwing (Batman's jet plane). Together, these Bat-vehicles are led by the sentient A.I. Batcomputer and Batman's robot repairman Moe. They go on various missions involving fighting other villain-esque cars, including a van that looks a lot like the Joker.

Along with Duke Thomas being Robin, Cassandra Cain and Batman both appear in the show. Leah Lewis plays Cain, and Ethan Hawke plays Batman. Batweheels is produced by Warner Brothers Animation. Sam Register is the show's executive producer, along with Michael Stern and Steven Fink.

thenerdstash.com

The upcoming preschool show Batwheels shared its first sneak peek at the DC Fandome event, showing the animation, story, and car designs.

I guess Bruce's parents got capped as they left the drive through

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018

batwheels-image.jpg.webp

batwheels-car-image.jpg

thenerdstash.com

Holy shit the teen titans movie joke is real? Batman utility belt movie when?

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
I'm not super versed in the DC Pets but everyone besides Ace and Krypto seem to be original or heavily altered? Like Ch'p isn't a lantern from what I know (has electrical powers). And Merton the turtle (super speed) and PB the pig (grows giant) are new.

I would've loved to have seen any of these: Detective Chimp, Streaky the Cat, Jumpa the Kangaroo, Topo the Octopus, Flexi the Bird, etc.

Oct 8, 2019
The Secret Life of Pets + Superheroes = $$$

The fact they beat the Pet Avengers to the punch will no doubt haunt Disney for years to come.

It makes sense since the Legion of Super-pets predate the Avengers themselves. Also the big problem with the Pet Avengers, is that its a victim of the Inhumans push since the starring member was Lockjaw whereas Krypto's pretty well known due to appearing in a few adaptations, and being a pretty fun member of Superman's family.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Talking animal movie producers must have Kevin Hart on speed dial.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Extremely important question: does this movie feature Detective Chimp?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not super versed in the DC Pets but everyone besides Ace and Krypto seem to be original or heavily altered? Like Ch'p isn't a lantern from what I know (has electrical powers). And Merton the turtle (super speed) and PB the pig (grows giant) are new.

I would've loved to have seen any of these: Detective Chimp, Streaky the Cat, Jumpa the Kangaroo, Topo the Octopus, Flexi the Bird, etc.
Why would you have Ch'p and not make him a Green Lantern???

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
honestly, some pretty good gags in that trailer

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018

Yeah, this looks cute but it's bizarre that outside of Crypto/Ace (I'm assuming that's Ace?) they're not using any of the other existing pets. Especially since the existing ones are still, like, as marketable as the new ones.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
Okay it's not my type of movie so I won't be watching it but like... he's actually got a SUPER GOOD Batman voice? lol

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Okay, "Whoever Morgan Freeman played" is a pretty great line.

Keanu has a surprisingly decent Bat-voice.

TheMerv

Jan 1, 2022
The Secret Life of Pets + Superheroes = $$$

The fact they beat the Pet Avengers to the punch will no doubt haunt Disney for years to come.
You say this but going by history I fully expect the MCU to drop a disney+ Pet Avengers show staring Alligator Loki like a month before this comes out.