• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
GUjjTNA.gif

PS: Pretty sure it is for the Matrix IV

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Long hair and beard > no hair >>>>>> long hair, no beard.

He looks good.

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
I know it's a meme at this point but he really does look crazy good for his age

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Must be refreshing to not have to deal with all that hair.
Haven't had a hair cut for 4 months, and I need one bad too.

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I'm alone in this, clearly, but I truly think Keanu is one of the best actors of our time. He isn't the best, necessarily, at expressing dialogue, but as a physical, action, and emotive actor, he is truly one of the best. I'd take Keanu for Neo or John Wick anyday over Tom Cruise, etc.
I think he is a pretty terrible actor on the face of it, but I think he has a great eye for roles that match his abilities and I also think he has a real personal passion for the projects he works on.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
Probably for the best, the longish black hair doesn't do an aging person any favors (not saying he doesn't look great for his age, but he was kinda showing it in the recent Bill and Ted film)

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what? How does it mess with your breathing
When I had long hair, it just didn't feel good. That extra weight on my head was always hard to ignore, and the moment I got a haircut, the air instantly felt more breathable, and my head just felt more free. One less thing to worry about everyday, as waking up and having a bad hair day is extremely annoying. I also just wash my short hair everyday now without having to worry about my long hair getting/looking too dry. Most of the people I've met with long hair wash their hair once every two weeks or something, some of them even once a month. Natural hair oils aren't going to remove all that shit that accumulates on your head every time you step outside, which you can no longer see as it also becomes harder to reach the longer your hair gets. Either way, I think you can figure out how a person choosing to have short hair instead of long hair has a lot less hair management to endure. I've met people that grew out their hair for years only to end up cutting it, lol.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Vegeta hairline game on point. But damn, with that haircut he looks like he's 40 at most and he can definitely rock that look.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
He looks surprisingly good back in the low cut.

Was kinda hoping to see long haired Neo in a badass black trenchcoat. But oh well.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
This must be for the prequel to Wick. Only Keanu can play the younger version of himself without need for de-aging CGI.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
It's definitely...a choice.

Wouldn't even be able to identify him without the thread title.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Why are people saying Speed 3? Lets not pretend that there was a sequel! Give me the true Speed 2, should be a cruise to make it good!

Mr Coopz

Jul 21, 2019
Surprised Keanu hasn't had his name dragged into the Qanon adrenochrome Hollywood conspiracy, guy still looks fucking incredible.

Oct 28, 2017
So he dies in John Wick 4 and wakes up in Matrix 4 and the dies in Matrix 4 and wakes up in the beginning of John Wick 5.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
He looks exactly 50 lol

The sun directly on his face washes out any wrinkles but they're there.

He looks good for his age either way.