• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Well I can't really be upset. At least it wasn't the Lakers and there may actually be some parity next season for once.

Raps gonna be absolute ass next season though lmao. I don't even know if they make the playoffs with who they have left. Got the chip now at least.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
"The Clippers are sending the Thunder four unprotected first-round picks, one protected first-round pick and two pick swaps"

Goodness.

Yeah, uh...anyone complaining about the Lakers AD pay will need to take a close look at this one too. It's a hell of a get but basically the Lakers and Clippers are now both cupboard empty.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It's funny that KL wanted a second star. Barkley's whole take on on KL is that he never complains and is not demanding, but he just go th Clippers to trade tons of picks to sign with them lol.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
I voted in the thread where he would go would be clippers. I wanted Lakers, but I was always prepared for him to not sign, so I'm not on suicide watch but I am a little disappointed. But we still have AD and Bron and this is the year Rob builds a team or gets fired, so that is a plus in my eyes.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
What a thing to tune into at midnight.

This year is gonna be way way more interesting than it has been since 2017

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe the Clips pulled it off. Can't believe 7 picks + 2 players is even a valid trade deal for 1 player. Clips need some more depth at center, though. Won't be able to guard guys like AD or Giannis well. Sucks losing SGA also, I really like him. Not sure who starts at PF also. Not sure if they slide George there or try to move up Harrell.

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Thinking about it, this is really the most interesting possible outcome, and therefore the best.

Paul George is like the "one last thing" twist at the end of a good E3 conference.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Well I'm just super happy he didn't go with Lebron and decided to chart his own path with the Clips. I'm not even made he's leaving the Raps after a 1 year rental.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
At least you got your title raptor fans, can't ask more than that really, enjoy it while you can.

Good Lord that is quite a haul for Paul George. Clippers better hope for success haha. Just glad it's not the Lakers.

basic_element

Oct 25, 2017
Wow! Kawhi, PG13, amd Beverly is going to be a monster on defense. I was confident he was going to the Lakers but I'm glad I'm wrong. This is going to be much more interesting.

Oct 25, 2017
This aged well, ESPN.

CdrESEw.png
People thinking Rose was reliable because he was right about Kawhi once was the dumbest thing in this whole ordeal.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
told everyone in the nba thread no star in their fucking right mind would move to toronto willingly, raptors is loserville, just look at the shit talent they bred.

took the spurs fucking up to get a chip, fuck off losers. cant wait until the league takes the team away vancouver style, ahahhahahahaha

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if the Raps will still eventually retire the Jersey of the goat one year rental lol
told everyone in the nba thread no star in their fucking right mind would move to toronto willingly, raptors is loserville, just look at the shit talent they bred.

took the spurs fucking up to get a chip, fuck off losers. cant wait until the league takes the team away vancouver style, ahahhahahahaha
What's wrong with you?

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The nba is so fucking weird now.

Hard to root for a team when the players are changing so frequently.

It's interesting as a fan of the game to see all the combinations, but it feels like constant pickup games dominated by individual narratives rather than teams coming together and growing and winning. Well. At least the GS dynasty was somewhat home grown.

At least it's not the lakers.