• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Damn. Very glad its not the Lakers at the very least. He will be amazing wherever he goes.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Paul George and Kawhi to the clippers and half the country is asleep.

What a wojbomb.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Clippers made some moves. Was there ever any indication that OKC was shopping George? That's pretty surprising.

LOLDSFAN

Oct 25, 2017
This aged well, ESPN.

CdrESEw.png

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
What the fuck just happened? Holy shit. Not a Clippers fan, but I am very pleased as a Lakers/Raptors/OKC hater.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Raps and Toronto did everything they did to convince him, but home is home. Thanks for the legendary run! It may have been one year, but it was worth it! Hope you find more success in the underdog team of LA

Also lol at the Woj vindication. Thank God for parity. This is going to be the most exciting NBA season in years

zero_suit

Oct 27, 2017
Raps and Toronto did everything they did to convince him, but home is home. Thanks for the legendary run! It may have been one year, but it was worth it! Hope you find more success in the underdog team of LA

Also lol at the Woj vindication. Thank God for parity. This is going to be the most exciting NBA season in years
Finally. I think the 76ers will come out of the East. The West...no idea.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The non-Clipper fans celebrating this now are going to change their minds when the season starts lol. They're going to hate this team.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
"The Clippers are sending the Thunder four unprotected first-round picks, one protected first-round pick and two pick swaps"

Goodness.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
i'm really sad

but lakers/clippers conference finals is gonna be crazy assuming everyone is healthy.