• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being more or equally worried about a person's use of the word 'female' than about that person having their genitals exposed for laughs. Shit priorities and shit morals.

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being more or equally worried about a person's use of the word 'female' than about that person having their genitals exposed for laughs. Shit priorities and shit morals.
Right?
Shame on all of them who feign concern for sex crimes.
They would rather discuss tone than the actual assault because it made them 'feel uncomfortable'.

Someone was sexually assaulted, fuck their comfort.

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
It's very confusing when you're younger and something like that happens because society trained us to think that was a "fuck yeah" moment but it doesn't feel like it. I'd bet most dudes have had a moment like that, just confusing.
Yeah I had a woman fully grab my crotch when I was 15 in a pub (underage drinking) as our group walked past theirs. Then her and her friends had a good laugh about it. Quite disconcerting.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I was a senior in High School, during lunch period I constantly had a group of female students literally chasing after me, trying to pull down my pants and underwear in the cafeteria, pinching me on the butt, grabbing my crotch area. I was running away from them yelling "Help, help help!!!!" One time, a vice principal for the school who were monitoring the lunch period came to me and told me "Stop yelling for help or I will suspend you from school. You should like what those girls are doing to you unless, are you gay by any chance?" I went to the principal of the school to complain and the principal told me "You should like what those girls are doing to you. Why don't you want the attention? Are you gay by any chance?" I was in high school from 2002-2003 so LGBTQ+ acceptance was virtually non-existent during that time. I went to my mom who was a guidance counselor in the same high school I went to and complained, she went to report what was going on and couldn't get anything done with the group of students who were sexually assaulting me during lunch. It got to the point that we threatened to go to the police only for the principal to tell us that he will order everyone to lie about what they saw.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
When I was a senior in High School, during lunch period I constantly had a group of female students literally chasing after me, trying to pull down my pants and underwear in the cafeteria, pinching me on the butt, grabbing my crotch area. I was running away from them yelling "Help, help help!!!!" One time, a vice principal for the school who were monitoring the lunch period came to me and told me "Stop yelling for help or I will suspend you from school. You should like what those girls are doing to you unless, are you gay by any chance?" I went to the principal of the school to complain and the principal told me "You should like what those girls are doing to you. Why don't you want the attention? Are you gay by any chance?" I was in high school from 2002-2003 so LGBTQ+ acceptance was virtually non-existent during that time. I went to my mom who was a guidance counselor in the same high school I went to and complained, she went to report what was going on and couldn't get anything done with the group of students who were sexually assaulting me during lunch. It got to the point that we threatened to go to the police only for the principal to tell us that he will order everyone to lie about what they saw.
I'm sorry that happened to you. Disgusting people.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

That's horrible. I'm sorry that happened to you.

OP
OP

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't know the legitimacy or standing of "AV Club" as a source of news. So I post this with caution, a mod can always take this down.

But apparently a woman has come forward as well from Georgia (country not state)

AV Club is a decent source for entertainment news, should be fairly credible for stories like this. I'll thread mark this post since new allegations have come out.

Deleted member 16365

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This new accusation makes me think a lot more will come out. Sounds like Katy Perry is a sloppy drunk and doesn't know how to treat people

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
She has some serious ego issues. Anyone remember the story about her high school crush? She went to her old highschool when she got really famous and proceeded to talk shit to her crush that never knew she even liked him. It backfired on her. The guy ended up with his highschool crush and are/were happily married:

Tangential, but that guy seems like the ultimate chad and I wanna be his friend. Love how jolly yet humble his response was.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know the legitimacy or standing of "AV Club" as a source of news. So I post this with caution, a mod can always take this down.

But apparently a woman has come forward as well from Georgia (country not state)

Someone on reddit back-tracked this to some Russian website. So Idk if its accurate, but maybe we should wait for more sources

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
It's a real shame that it seems like this news is just dying on the vine. Male sexual assault victims already have a steep uphill battle just to reach the level where they feel like they can come forward, and the world collectively plugging their ears and not being interested in their stories really, really sucks.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Jun 17, 2019
Dario Argento'ss daughter was another one where the accusations were just sort of dropped after a while too. There was also that one female singer who was accused by a lady that was a fellow musician and friend of hers.

Also seems the adage about most assaults being done by a person that you know still holds true for opposing gender and same sex situations as well.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm I remember seeing this Video

And thinking thats a bit problematic, cause if genders were reversed in regards to Katy Perry and this contestant, all hell would have broke loose...

Now this comes out

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't the first time Katy Perry has done sketchy stuff either. This reminded me of the time she tricked a kid into kissing her on American Idol because he hadn't had his first kiss yet.

Not surprised. She kissed a contestant without permission on American Idol who said he had never kissed a girl before (because of his religion, he was waiting for the right person to kiss) because she thought it would be a cute favor. She caught a little flak for it but it was quickly forgotten because she's an attractive celebrity woman.

And the American Idol thing

Right, didn't she forcibly kiss some guy or something?

She still on radio silence and posting like the story doesn't exist?

After she forced kiss that guy in AI, this story doesn't surprise me

A reminder, Katy Perry's American Idol incident where she kissed someone on the lips without their consent:

I believe this accusation of Katy Perry sexually harassing people, she kissed someone without their consent on American Idol in 2018:

Hmmm I remember seeing this Video

And thinking thats a bit problematic, cause if genders were reversed in regards to Katy Perry and this contestant, all hell would have broke loose...

Now this comes out

I think I remember that

Nov 15, 2017
Skövde
User Banned (Permanent): Attacking the Community; Continued Dismissal of Sexual Assault After Previous Ban: Misrepresenting Moderation
Wtf is wrong with you. Why would you even post this. It has nothing to do with the subject at hand, and if anything is attempting to cast doubt on the fact that women sexually harass, assault, and abuse men.

I refuse to be part of an "MRA" community. (Hey! Moderators!).

This is fucked up in magnitudes that's not befitting the medium or the discourse around it.

- I sincerely hope not it was intentional by the moderator.

- My ban regarded a personal story, deemed of making light of sexual harassment (my own).

- If this constitutes a ban?

-------

"Because some posters recognize that there is a double standard here and feel emboldened to post like that. Reverse genders and that poster would have been banned right away. "

"This new accusation makes me think a lot more will come out. Sounds like Katy Perry is a sloppy drunk and doesn't know how to treat people "

---------

Apparently - it does.

- I don't wan't part in a forum that finds this as acceptable.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

This is fucked up in magnitudes that's not befitting the medium or the discourse around it.

- My ban regarded a personal story, deemed of making light of sexual harassment (my own).

-------

"Because some posters recognize that there is a double standard here and feel emboldened to post like that. Reverse genders and that poster would have been banned right away. "

"This new accusation makes me think a lot more will come out. Sounds like Katy Perry is a sloppy drunk and doesn't know how to treat people "

---------

Apparently - it does.

Nice to see you learned nothing.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017

-------

---------

Apparently - it does.

The level of pettiness one must have to hold on to a ban from a forum for a month's time to come back to make a post letting everyone know that they've been holding on to that pettiness for the whole time they've been banned, is astonishing.

Bravo.

OP
OP

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine thinking that acknowledging the fact that men are assaulted and abused constitutes "an MRA community", especially after the litany of scandals in the past couple years related to the systemic abuse and assault of boys and men. Defending rape culture should have no place on this forum and I hope that ban is permanent.