• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Ok literally Kate Pryde has the best group of women friends/definitely romantic partners in comics... Like could build a powerful Kate lead X team with them.

Rachel
Illyana
Xi'an Coy Manh
Storm
Emma Frost

Kate Pryde is cooler than all of us

Last edited:

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
i just realized we need a kelly thompson 12 issue maxi series where kate & laura solve a mystery together

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Broke: Kitty marrying Rachel and Illyana

Woke: Kitty marrying a middle-aged man named Peter

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Eh…Kate has said some shit. As for if Kate and Emma are friends Kate as an adult is willing hellfire club in the exact position Emma wanted to groom her for back when she ran the academy and would try to steal her from Charles. I have always liked Emma, even before she became a "good guy".

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I stopped reading x-comics over a decade ago I need some evidence here.

marauders-16-cover-1236583.jpeg

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
When did she become Kate and not Kitty? The future is confusing and scary to me.

Recently when she became a pirate captain liberating mutants from humanity and joined the Hellfire Club as the Red Queen and joined the voting council of the Krakoa Government

Kate is living the best life

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't Emma Frost and Storm like much older than her and knew her when she was a child? Seems a bit predatory/grooming.

Edit: Or did I misunderstand OP, and those are just a list of friends, and not her romantic partners?

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Carol Danvers has assembled a pretty strong group of lady friends as of late herself that she's been teaming with:

Spider-Woman
Jessica Jones
Hazmat
Lauri-Ell
Kamala Khan

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Carol Danvers has assembled a pretty strong group of lady friends as of late herself that she's been teaming with:

Spider-Woman
Jessica Jones
Hazmat
Lauri-Ell
Kamala Khan
I have actually been reading the current run and it's great. I have always been mixed on Carol but the supporting cast is stellar and it's nice to see Hazmat being used so much, Jen is such a good character.

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't Emma Frost and Storm like much older than her and knew her when she was a child? Seems a bit predatory/grooming.

Edit: Or did I misunderstand OP, and those are just a list of friends, and not her romantic partners?

Combo post

Because calling especially Rachel and Illyana just her friends would be lying

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, but they aren't real. Be like being jealous of Goku because he can punch mountains in a cartoon

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I have actually been reading the current run and it's great. I have always been mixed on Carol but the supporting cast is stellar and it's nice to see Hazmat being used so much, Jen is such a good character.

Kelly Thompson is killing it right now with Carol. She's doing a great job humanizing Carol & making her vulnerable. Something a lot fo writers seem to have issue with at times. If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend Thompson's Black Widow run currently ongoing as well. She's doing something similar over there giving Natasha a great group of characters to work with & fun villains to face.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Eh…Kate has said some shit. As for if Kate and Emma are friends Kate as an adult is willing hellfire club in the exact position Emma wanted to groom her for back when she ran the academy and would try to steal her from Charles. I have always liked Emma, even before she became a "good guy".

Hahaha, this is totally correct now that you point it out. Emma got what she wanted. As she does.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kelly Thompson is killing it right now with Carol. She's doing a great job humanizing Carol & making her vulnerable. Something a lot fo writers seem to have issue with at times. If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend Thompson's Black Widow run currently ongoing as well. She's doing something similar over there giving Natasha a great group of characters to work with & fun villains to face.
Yeah the current Black Widow is excellent, but I read that as soon as they hit the app.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Spider-Woman
Jessica Jones
Hazmat
Lauri-Ell
Kamala Khan

Hazmat
615561572018028545.png

Carol should be a G and include Anya Corazon in that too, since Anya was Carol's sidekick in the Civil War era.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Black Widow has Anya on her team currently with Yelena, Lucy Nguyen, & occasionally Kate Bishop.

That's a pretty sweet team. Not familiar with Lucy, but a quick Google tells me she's very recent. Is that in the Black Widow run?

Now I just need Dust, Faiza Hussein and Pei on a team and I'm gucci.