• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Announced from the Avengers Wartable Stream. She is a playable new character and part of Hawkeye's story campaign free DLC. Voiced by Ashly Burch!

Kate Bishop and her story DLC is being released this October while Hawkeye's will be in November.

Kate Bishop is officially the first Avenger to join our roster after launch, voiced by fan-favorite Ashly Burch. In the comics, Clint – the original Hawkeye – took on Kate as a protégé. That being said, Kate is often the mature one in the face of Clint's recklessness.

Operation Marvel's Avengers: Kate Bishop — Taking AIM will directly advance from the conclusion of the Reassemble campaign, and includes a new villain for Kate to face off against.

Clint – voiced by TV veteran Giacomo Gianniotti – will come with his own Hero Operation, Marvel's Avengers: Hawkeye — Future Imperfect. Considering the strong friendship and connection between Kate and Clint, we think of their Operations as a "double feature."

blog.playstation.com

Marvel’s Avengers launch War Table reveals Kate Bishop

Clint Barton’s protégé is the first post-launch Hero to join the roster.

jYgU4BK.gif

Datamined Costumes from the PC Beta:

EgYOk8RXsAAWax9

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe because they aren't trying to copy the MCU, but she and Kamala look the best so far

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
So Clint and Kate are the first two characters? Do we know how many more we are getting besides Spider-Man?

According to the datamine leak that said Kate Bishop was coming, we're getting:

• Ant-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Captain Marvel
  • Doctor Strange
  • Falcon
  • Mar-Vell
  • Mockingbird
  • Quake
  • Scarlet Witch
  • She-Hulk
  • Vision
  • War Machine
  • Wasp
  • Winter Soldier

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
This is cool and all but now I'm going to be a bit annoyed if Clint is the next character after her.

Champy99

Jul 14, 2020
I dont have the screenshot, but there was a moment where a few characters were standing around together, and one of them was a blonde character i did not recognize. Captain Marvel perhaps? Did anyone else notice that?

souppboy

Oct 25, 2017
If it didn't say Kate Bishop on the picture you could have convinced me this was DLC for Saints Row. Love the character but man this game's aesthetic is bleh

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

• Ant-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Captain Marvel
  • Doctor Strange
  • Falcon
  • Mar-Vell
  • Mockingbird
  • Quake
  • Scarlet Witch
  • She-Hulk
  • Vision
  • War Machine
  • Wasp
  • Winter Soldier

oh nice, for some reason I thought they said there were like 5 characters post launch only

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018

• Ant-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Captain Marvel
  • Doctor Strange
  • Falcon
  • Mar-Vell
  • Mockingbird
  • Quake
  • Scarlet Witch
  • She-Hulk
  • Vision
  • War Machine
  • Wasp
  • Winter Soldier

It's not a bad list but all I wanted was

tenor.gif

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
The design of the purple catsuit is terrible lol. Why are there giant cutouts at her hips?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
She looks great, I'm excited. Also love that she's voiced by Ashly Burch!