• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017

I cannot overstate how excited I am for this game, I played it at PAX East when I went (in 2017 I believe?) and it was 100% my game of the damn show

HERE WE GO

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This game is absolutely brilliant, please don't sleep on it. Great, impeccably tight mechanics, fun as heck ("just one more try"), awesome soundtrack, interesting story. It's the perfect length too. Similar vibe to Hotline Miami but better in my opinion.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Looks really great only gripe I have is the main character sprite design doesn't look as cool as the main promotion art.

OP
OP

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
If Cuphead gets in the way of this game I will smash both him and Mugman into pieces WITH THE POWER OF THE 80s

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet this has been on my Steam wishlist for years! Now I need a release date for Eitr and I'm all set.

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
And all of a sudden the Switch has its first semester filled with indie gems

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've had this on my Steam wishlist for ages but I am glad they're releasing the Switch version alongside it. It's where I'm gonna be playing it.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Day 1 on Switch without a doubt. Unless there are performance issues in which case I'll be forced to get it on PC.

dirtyjane

Oct 27, 2017
I wishlisted this game on steam years ago, nows the question wich platform should i choose?
On the go or superior image Quality? (switch panel vs. the high end monitor)

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I've had the theme song on my bookmarks since back on GAF.

giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
This looks great, a real standout of the Nindie showcase. Zipping around killing enemies with one hit seems a lot of fun. The trip to the psychiatrist made me chuckle.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
Looks really great. Seems the blood was censored for the Nindies showcase. A toggle maybe?

Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay videos:

8min from IGN with the dev playing and commenting

5min Interview with gameplay footage from Shacknews

25min from GameXplain, no commentary

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I used the gold coins to get it for an obscenely low price $0.66.

What a goddamn steal for such a quality-looking title. Makes me feel dirty.

The developer still gets the same cut from the sale though, right?

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Game looks crazy. Added to my wishlist. Hopefully will have my backlog dwindled down and get this in the summer

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Ill get it on Steam when it goes on sale, to support the dev. Till then im going to have to get the Switch version. Pixel games look nice on my switch screen vs my ultrawide.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everything I've seen of this game looks so fucking good. It feels like I've been waiting for ages. Hope it does well.