• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
newsone.com

'Karen' Prevents Black Delivery Man From Entering Building In Viral Video

A woman in Los Angeles accuses the man of being a "Black guy walking around who has a clicker to get into any building he wants to."
According to videos that have gone viral, a white woman was stopping a Black food delivery man from entering her apartment building because she believed he was up to no good.

According to International Business Times, footage of the encounter was initially shared by Jordan Gipson on Instagram. Gipson was carrying out a Postmates delivery to a resident in a building in L.A.'s Westwood area when he was approached by the woman at the entrance. She refused to let him enter.

I thought the guy handled the situation much calmer than i would have. He was just trying to do his job ffs.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Went from like obviously racist to obviously racist and seemingly high as fuck on something. Feel bad for that guy.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
i was delivering for Domino's once and waiting outside a building like that for a customer and a Karen said "I can't let you in." and I said "It's fine I already called them, they're coming down." she replied "good because i'm not letting you in." -__- fuck your building

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Well time for the 'apology' which includes such hits as:

'I'm sorry I was caught'
'This isn't who I am'
'' was drunk/drugged

and the classic:

'I have a black friend/husband/son'

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
This is NOT an excuse for her racist ass, but I think that she must have some kind of mental illness as well. Straight up told the person on the speaker, who the worker called on the building intercom, to get out of her building because he doesn't live there. Her sentences and thoughts are borderline incoherent.

edited to clarify

Last edited:

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Inappropriate Commentary
Jesus Christ, the witch looks like she hasn't siphoned a soul in decades.

we gotta start normalizing beating the shit outta these type of people. I'm getting sick of this shit

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
I Was fuming just watching the video. This woman is nuts. Hopefully she gets what she deserves.

Oct 25, 2017
Why is she shielding the person who ordered the food? Did she think the delivery man was going to charge and attack him?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
you notice nowadays what when the phones come out these fucks get EXTRA aggressive?

seems to be a chemical reaction of their body acting out because they know they're fucked

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I don't want to excuse her but she MUST have some kind of mental illness. Straight up told the person on the speaker, who the worker called on the building intercom, to get out of her building because he doesn't live there. Crazy woman.
Every time a white person acts like a complete fucking asshole on camera, an armchair psychiatrist crawls out of the woodwork to defend them with a mental illness diagnosis. Like clockwork.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
You can say that all you want, you're still excusing her.
Except I'm not.
Every time a white person acts like a complete fucking asshole on camera, an armchair psychiatrist crawls out of the woodwork to defend them with a mental illness diagnosis. Like clockwork.
Jesus christ lol. Had to edit the post for you lot. There are MULTIPLE people in this thread saying that she is giving off crazy vibes. But yea, I'm totally excusing her because she's white.

Oct 25, 2017
The person he delivered to better have given a 100% tip and 5 stars.

I would screamed bloody murder if someone in my building treated a delivery person trying to make a delivery me like that.

Lobster Roll

Sep 24, 2019
Except I'm not.

Jesus christ lol. Had to edit the post for you lot. There are MULTIPLE people in this thread saying that she is giving off crazy vibes. But yea, I'm totally excusing her because she's white.
Nobody said that you're excusing her because she's white. It's just that every time a white person is acting like an asshole, and I mean every time, at least one person shows up to diagnose their mental state. Like why are people so eager to deflect the obvious racism?

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Nobody said that you're excusing her because she's white. It's just that every time a white person is acting like an asshole, and I mean every time, at least one person shows up to diagnose their mental state. Like why are people so eager to deflect the obvious racism?
2 (edit: sorry just 1) people above you said it. I'm not deflecting shit. You can be both racist and mentally ill. She was talking like a crazy person, it's just an observation.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure that lady didn't live in the building either. She was babbling about buzzing her "own" address as well and said they took her name off the directory.

It also seemed like she was trying to shove her way in at the end.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Honestly I'd just go "so you own the building? Let me see your documents bitch", guy kept his cool when she was insulting him, what a bitch. Yeah they hate having the cameras showing their face now, she's obviously retired living on social security checks so she'll face no punishments :/

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
She say they took her name off the resident list thing on the building? lol She looks like the type that would annoy the fuck out of the apartment owners. What a horrible racist fuck.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I need her or a family member to present us with clear evidence of a mental condition until I'm willing to weigh that against her obvious and clear racism.

Oct 28, 2017
"He's a black man that has a clicker to get into any building he wants to."

WTF? Racism is a hell of a drug.

But seriously, in addition to the racism, something is up with this woman. She's not all there. Doesn't make her less dangerous (as dude says "I'm recording this in case you call the cops"), but she's deteriorating mentally. Lived in an apartment building once with an older aged woman that would ramble, and jump from odd topic to odd topic like this woman does ("did you know they took my name off the building?", "You look like you're my son's age." "what kind of phone is that?"), in addition to other super erratic behaviors (binge drinking and passing out in the stair well, spray painting in the unventilated basement, etc). It was genuinely terrifying, and you never knew if she was going to harm herself or you.

Last edited:

Lobster Roll

Sep 24, 2019
2 (edit: sorry just 1) people above you said it. I'm not deflecting shit. You can be both racist and mentally ill. She was talking like a crazy person, it's just an observation.
lol alright then, just double down then I suppose. Not worth spinning the wheels with you.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
One day, these people are going to come across the wrong person and they're going to be put on the floor.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Who is this Amada Mueller looking hag?

marvel.fandom.com

Amanda Müeller (Earth-616)

10 appearance(s) of Amanda Müeller (Earth-616) 2 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Amanda Müeller (Earth-616) 2 minor appearance(s) of Amanda Müeller (Earth-616) 3 mention(s) of Amanda Müeller (Earth-616) 7 image(s) of Amanda Müeller (Earth-616) uncannyxmen.net Character Profiles: Black Womb...

Oct 29, 2017
I need her or a family member to present us with clear evidence of a mental condition until I'm willing to weigh that against her obvious and clear racism.
You don't need that she's an crazy racist. Stevie Wonder can see that. She needs to be taken off the street before she attacks some innocent Black kid because she is an Mentally Ill racist.