• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
My brother lives in Arizona and saw this on news tonight and they said it had nothing to do with wearing a mask. It had to do with someone cutting in line.

Line cutters are right up there with scalpers and theater talkers on the list of 'things that are not technically illegal but should be.'

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
Retail jobs should be reserved for ex convicts. Seriously.
1. Gives them a reliable job market with jobs that are always available and are everywhere.
2. help integrate them back into the community
3. You can be DAMN SURE ain't nobody going to fuck with them like they feel so inclined to do now.
I remember when this happened:

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Jesus fucking christ. And those workers have to work to maintain a wage in order to sell... Bath balms during a pandemic.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've done retail. The shit you take from customers and still gotta remain cool. Treated like shit on both sides. Everyone required to work Black Friday weekend. Anyone who doesn't show up gets fired.

I feel sorry for all those retail workers. They're gone.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the workers don't lose their job and we get an official statement by the company. So fucking tired of Karen's hurting the rest of us.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Feel bad for those workers.

I've almost gotten into multiple fights working retail right out of high school. I never took shit from any customer however it never got physical and my managers usually liked me so i was lucky to never lose my job.

No chance those employees keep theirs though. Damn.

Good4Squat

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If you can't even shop for soap without getting into a massive brawl, maybe you should just stay home.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
Wild Video Shows Multi-Person Brawl at a Bath & Body Works Location

lawandcrime.com

Wild Video Shows Multi-Person Brawl at a Bath & Body Works Location

Video posted to Twitter on Saturday shows a customer brawling with a Bath & Body Works employee in that escalated to a melee. The woman who said she recorded it tweeted that this happened at the Scottsdale Fashion Square in Arizona. She maintained it was the customer's fault due to actions not...
I was really confused for a bit as to why a news article would be calling these women BBWs 😅

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UPDATE:

eu.azcentral.com

Woman, mother-in-law charged with misdemeanors in brawl at Scottsdale Bath & Body Works

Two women received citations for assault and disorderly conduct in connection to a brawl at a Bath & Body Works.
Scottsdale police said they responded to a report of a disturbance shortly before 5 p.m. inside the store at Scottsdale Fashion Square. Officers arrived after the situation had de-escalated and cited a young woman and her mother-in-law with misdemeanors in connection with the fight.

Police said the online video and store surveillance video confirms that the two related women were the physical aggressors and that employees were trying to peacefully trespass the women.

Both women were released at the scene, Watts said.

The police report said the Bath & Body Works store confirmed they would aid in prosecution as a victim for disorderly conduct.