• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She really said, "I can't help myself sometimes" after apologizing for using the n word.
m19dj6cp5wv41.gif

Yoooo lmao

Nov 2, 2017
All that energy at the drive-thru could be put to use learning how to cook a nice meal at home. Or just grill a hamburger if you want one so bad. I guess she just couldn't help herself though

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
I'll never understand people that act shitty (let alone racist) towards people making and serving their food.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What possesses people to get that upset over such trivial matters will never cease to astonish me. Bitch if it's too slow go somewhere else lmao

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Is there a place in America where people of color can be without being subjected to racism?

Seriously, disgusting country

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
What's with the Karen explosion lately? Corona making them go more insane or is it simply the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon from the term Karen going mainstream?

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
"Did you just say the n word?"

"No, I did not say the n word."

Obviously a student of trump deny and double down tactic.

"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump out the car and drop an N bomb like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that.

...Yeah, I remember calling her the N word. But I was hungry and wanted my burger and can't help myself."

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Cut off the head of one, two more shall take its place. Hail Karen!

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
The instant denial is so fucking frustrating.

I DIDN'T SAY IT!

I'M SORRY FOR SAYING IT!

This is exactly what I think. It's like reality is tearing apart.

A proper apology would also involve these elements:
  1. Expression of regret
  2. Explanation of what went wrong
  3. Acknowledgment of responsibility
  4. Declaration of repentance
  5. Offer of repair
  6. Request for forgiveness

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
There is gonna be all kinds and shit, spit and piss in her burger.
Never piss off people that are preparing your food😂😂😂

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
You know what, I believe her, these racists pieces of shit can't really help themselves. They'll never learn, so they should be exposed and humiliated and if they lose everything, oh well.

You would think that they would learn from Amy Cooper & the rest who have their lives ruined from racism after Trump had gotten elected.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a recent incident? This seems very familiar, and the cashier not wearing a mask has me wondering if this is an older video and I've seen this before...

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Excusing Racism and Ableism; History of Ableist Rhetoric and a Prior Infraction for Dismissing Transphobia
Not defending her at all. But that bitch obviously has mental problems. More than a few probably.

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
Not defending her at all. But that bitch obviously has mental problems. More than a few probably.
I've known people like this and it's literally just the privilege of being the "squeaky wheel" and not getting called out on your bullshit. Just act like a big baby to get what you want but it works so what can you say (same sort of shit Trump and other narcissists do).

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
The sheer gall of this woman. How casually she apologizes like she just stepped on someone's foot or something. Unbelievable.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Volkswagen literally just released an ad with the n-word in it in Germany, it's not just an Eastern Europe problem.

Oh yeah for sure, it's really bad all over Europe. Some of the shit I see out of Italy for example is mindblowing. Just saying that for a lot of black people, Eastern Europe is a no-go because of how bad it can be there. What's this German ad though? That sounds real bad.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That lady is out of her mind.

What a tool. It's like she's begging for her food to get tampered with.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
This has been quite the week already for Karens. This is like the fifth video this week of Karens showing themselves in the wild.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
jesus. it's food. just scream silently into your hands if you're hungry so no one hears you.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
When you want a burger so badly you are willing to dehumanize other people. AKA a burger means more to you than people you see as lesser than you. Fuck her. ban her for life.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've known people like this and it's literally just the privilege of being the "squeaky wheel" and not getting called out on your bullshit. Just act like a big baby to get what you want but it works so what can you say (same sort of shit Trump and other narcissists do).
Acting like a big baby at her age is probably still a mental issue.

But her mannerisms show that. Repeating her self. Saying one thing and saying another thing right after. Getting that riled up over hunger.

I mean im no doctor but she probably needs to talk to one.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
such a huge coincidence but after reading this thread, my delivery order of burgers came up and the delivery driver is named Karen.