• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Spinluck

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I always wonder, is there an OP backfire somewhere on Instagram where she originally posted it? Did this woman get dogged on and then remove it?

It's always a third party passing around the video.

She deactivate her IG and FB because she did indeed upload the video to her story.

Only her YouTube is up, she's some kind of fashion blogger lady. This whole thing was indeed a backfire lol. Very very dumb on her part.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
You can tell she a full Karen because she is so privileged that she ignored the Police Uniform. And proceeds to harass a police officer. Like can you image what would happen to a POC person doing this to a white police officer. They would leave in a body bag and no one would bat an eye. It's nuts. The lack of self awareness in incredible.

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen many cases posted about Florida people being here.
Was I just lucky when I went to visit some years ago?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
You can tell she a full Karen because she is so privileged that she ignored the Police Uniform. And proceeds to harass a police officer. Like can you image what would happen to a POC person doing this to a white police officer. They would leave in a body bag and no one would bat an eye. It's nuts. The lack of self awareness in incredible.

This is what really gets me about the whole situation. What a warped power dynamic.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
A cop thread‽ Obligatory fuck th—

...oh...shit! fuck the Karens!

A rare cop thread indeed. Not too conflicted, tho. She deserves the very public teardown.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Beyond racism, I'm really not sure why it is that this specific scenario of white people demanding to know if the black person in their vision lives where they live. Like they love to say "they aren't racist" but I garuntee if you ask them if they know the names and addresses of everyone in their building or neighborhood, they'll be shut down real quick.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Posting a video online of you not realizing someone lived in your building when you decided to antagonize them feels a little bit like getting an F on a test and posting it on the fridge in case you have guests over.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen many cases posted about Florida people being here.
Was I just lucky when I went to visit some years ago?
This seems like a social media thing so I don't think it's related, but the reason why you would generally hear a lot of things coming out of Florida is that it's a state with a large population which also has laws that make it easy to access court materials, which means that weird shit tends to be brought into the open more than it is elsewhere.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Damn some white people are really just dumb as hell , I hope she gets the backlash she deserves.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Got curious trying to see if that skit was pandemic-related. Can't help but feel it's strange that her instagram uses only medium brown skin tone emojis (👉🏽👈🏽🧜🏽‍♀️ ) and also that she occasionally seems to have a spray-on tan.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She thought the cop...was breaking into houses...in full uniform...after getting out of his squad car...with his apartment keys in hand?

The stupidity, holy shit.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
If a black person attempted the same on a white cop, they'd be dead or arrested, so why is this bitch still walking free? Right....

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck would she follow him and release the video of herself being a dumb shit?! Does she think this will help her in court?!
Entitied white women whose only experience of oppression was being told "you can't use that coupon on another deal".

They think they deserve consideration for everything.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
This woman is being awful, but gotta admit, pulling a gun on her when she's taking off seemed... unessecary. Like, if they got the license plate, can't they just get her later?
It's was satisfying seeing her tased in a way but I mean this shows poor escalation on the cops part. Pulling a gun on someone in that situation is bull and the tase is pretty questionable too.

For better or worse, the tasing "escalation" seems to be in line with what we've seen publicly in a lot of cases. Resisting? Boom. It's been parodied one way or another for years.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Makes me think of something I saw a few weeks ago when the Pro-Coronavirus protests started up:

Which was obvious already to a lot of people; it wasn't anything "new" that I learned. But stuff like the video that the thread is about further reinforces it and makes it more obvious.