• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
At least she wasn't harassing someone on the street and did the job herself.

www.nj.com

N.J. woman fired from job at Party City after racist rant goes viral

A Hudson County woman's self-recorded racist, expletive-laden video swept the internet on Thursday.
maxresdefault.jpg

This new game of Karenmon Go is just getting insane, catching all the racists online.

Mod edit: tweet replaced with news story

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 27, 2017
While I'll never understand why these people would voluntarily film this knowing there's the potential for it to make its way online, I appreciate their service. Dumbasses

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no she was passed at a traffic light! Poor thing, surprised she is ok. I mean she must be because she then proceeds to drive while looking at her phone spouting genocide.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty fucking rich to film your racist tirade over someone running a stop sign while you're still driving

Jebral

Oct 29, 2017
Like..... What did she think was going to happen when she posted THAT online? People never ceases to amaze.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Imagine if people would just stop and think for a minute before spewing their violent hateful sewage onto the internet for all to see

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
How hard is to just live life without being a toxic arsehole. Is it that fucking hard?

I know my comment is just an empty platitude, but damn. It just seems so absurd, surreal and ludicrous to comprehend this level of useless energy.

Also another example of a non-WASP White person that stans for WASP racism. Seems to be trending lately.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Wait. Was she complaing about someone not driving safely while recording a video while she drives?

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
This brings a smile to my face every time it happens. I can't believe how many arguments I've got into with idiots online recently that try to claim these folks are getting their "free speech violated." Jeez.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Damn and she even got the "This is not who I am" down to perfection. That takes dedication, the kind of dedications she's been putting for years it seems.

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I am quickly learning that almost every race has a Karen of some kind.

I don't know how a guy can stand being with a karen.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
-Apparently have some kind of near-miss car accident but ultimately nothing happened
-Publish a video of yourself saying that you hate black people and they should all be killed
-Get fired from fucking Party City of all places
-"oops jk I was just mad sorry lol"

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
How are Puerto Rican and racist?

If they running a one drop rule you dying with me boo.

Edit: she's Italian NVM. When I first saw it on Twitter people said she was Puerto Rican.

Oct 27, 2017
So the Black person passed her at the light so fast that she got sucked into a vortex of evil and confusion.

when you compare this to the Karen that called the black lady out of her name for passing her and then tried to play white victim at the precent, this tracks

#RoadEtiquetteMatters

Status
Not open for further replies.