• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 7, 2017
Of course she's a Marina resident

The neighborhood of SF MAGA people
They're too spooked to show off their bumper stickers and hats so they use passive aggressive shit to POC around here

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EaW5qaVVcAYIFju

Grab your stick!

giphy.gif

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus...everytime someone in here reposts that creepy picture of that...thing I'm like:

tenor.gif

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
I have never been more grateful for the "click to expand" on the pics here boy did i dodge a bullet

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
The energy of that camera turn is that she, literally a second before, was not standing in that spot Or anywhere near it.. 😰

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has played Treachery In Beatdown City, there's gonna be a free update where this particular Karen is going to be added in as a new enemy.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Have just seen the interview with the guy, and fair play, that's some high quality vandalism right there.

The guy can stencil!

moeman

Oct 25, 2017
Forget the way she looks. The contempt, condescension and sarcasm in her voice were all so dehumanizing. It made my blood boil each time she opened her mouth.

Oct 31, 2017
Decent apology IMO (no "sorry I got caught", no trying to put the blame on the victim, etc.). Hopefully she grows from this.

I would say so too but she's a Trump supporter lol

Well, when your entire life comes crashing down because of hubris, you have literally no choice but to finally reflect on your actions. So hopefully she changes, though for her to really mean what she's saying it's going to take a bit of time.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Mind your own business people! Like damn, why you concerned over something as harmless as stenciling BLM on concrete. If I was that concerned over the littlest of things, I'd be stopping every few feet telling people to knock it off.

Ghoulish-ass racist woman. Why can't these motherfuckers just mind their own goddamn business? I would have been livid if some Karen came at me with that bullshit.

Many white people consciously or subconsciously feel that they have ownership of what they perceive as white spaces. So if they see a black man where he "doesn't belong" they feel a sick need to tell him that and call authorities and have him removed.

A lot of racist people think that because a white supremacist like Trump is president, they can freely be racist out in public & do whatever they want to do & get away with it.

You would think that after three & a half years, they would learn.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
A lot of racist people think that because a white supremacist like Trump is president, they can freely be racist out in public & do whatever they want to do & get away with it.

"White spaces" have existed since colonists arrived in this country. It's not just overt racists who support trump either. It's an implicit bias that any given white person who grew up in this country and has been molded by it, could have. Having implicit bias does not make you a bad person. It simply means you have unlearning to do.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

White supremacists were being open and free with their racism long before Trump. People need to stop acting like Trump enabled this or opened the door. Its the other way around. Trump exists because open/blatant racism has always existed in this country. Minorities have been having interactions like the ones you are seeing in videos lately FOREVER, they just weren't recorded and/or diseeminated the way they are of late. The lesson in the wake of the George Floyd video that I've been hearing from black people is "Finally people are seeing what has been going on for decades in this country". This is not a Trump problem, I only say that because my fear is people will think the problem will go away if Trump goes away.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
So this poor guy is now going to have to sit down and have coffee with that awful woman? Hasn't he gone through enough with her?

You can tell by her condescending mannerisms that she is intolerable to be around even when she isn't being racist.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Someone should edit her into the finale of Blair Witch. Holy shit is that terrifying.