• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Puddington

Nov 2, 2017
Looked like it was less confused why she would call the police, and more her coming to the realization that he wasn't backing down and that she may have fucked up. The male-karen realized it too which is why he stopped recording mid conversation.

I agree, she was so entitled that she thought the mere power of her whiteness would have this guy shook and wasn't ready when he decided not to play ball.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
They followed her home and she doesn't live in the same neighborhood. lol
The fact she lied about knowing the owner makes her stance on being a good neighbor worthless though
I feel like my post was very clearly about any police involvement and not about the "being neighborly" bit.
Looked like it was less confused why she would call the police, and more her coming to the realization that he wasn't backing down and that she may have fucked up. The male-karen realized it too which is why he stopped recording mid conversation.
Oh yeah, his face is great when he starts putting the phone down.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I love the swiftness of justice that is starting to emerge with these people. I hope it sticks around forever.

#MakeRacistsAfraid

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I've been saying to my wife that I should write Black Lives Matter on the pavement outside my house in the middle of the night, and then wait to see who comes to clean it up then next day. Then I'll know who the assholes on my street are.

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
She was right to question it. One day it's a PoC with a powerful message, the next it could be these assholes:

Kids-Chalk-Art.jpg

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
I hate how confident they were when they lied about knowing the owners of the house , like they were so sure a POC can't be the owner of the house , they think all black people live in the ghettos and don't have jobs .

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
ę±äŗ¬
There's really people who are responding to this like "why didn't he just tell her"

Would you be okay having to explain to someone why you're mowing your own lawn?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The inability of people to just mind their own goddamn business...like even if this wasn't his property who gives a fuck? Why would you waste your time inserting yourself into something so fucking harmless (rhetorical question, I know exactly why)

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, is racist concern-trolling from white folks a GOP-exclusive thing? News to me.
Spare me the sarcasm. Concern trolling certainly isn't exclusive to the GOP. Same as obnoxiously and needlessly always trying to redirect every topic toward liberals without reason clearly isn't exclusive to them either. It seems like it wasn't all that hard to find out what party she was a part of if anyone were genuinely interested.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course, because how dare a Black man live in a nice house?

Fuck her.
Decorating your house while black?
Sure black guy can't possibly live in such a home. Very suspicious indeed.
I hate how confident they were when they lied about knowing the owners of the house , like they were so sure a POC can't be the owner of the house , they think all black people live in the ghettos and don't have jobs .

He actually isn't even black, yet they still assumed he didn't own the house:

They weren't even his neighbors!

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
The inability of people to just mind their own goddamn business...like even if this wasn't his property who gives a fuck? Why would you waste your time inserting yourself into something so fucking harmless (rhetorical question, I know exactly why)

If you look at her business account and what it retweets it becomes pretty clear why

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
For someone who owns a skin care business, her face looks like its been transplanted from someone else.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Spare me the sarcasm. Concern trolling certainly isn't exclusive to the GOP. Same as obnoxiously and needlessly always trying to redirect every topic toward liberals without reason clearly isn't exclusive to them either. It seems like it wasn't all that hard to find out what party she was a part of if anyone were genuinely interested.
I won't spare the sarcasm, it's deserved. You talk about redirection, but what do you think it is you're trying to do with this, trying to make out the entirely possible outcome of this woman being a liberal out as some shameful and/or ridiculous bad take that doesn't deserve consideration?
You say it's done "without reason" but acknowledged that there indeed IS reason to do so by admitting it exists in your prior sentence. So which is it, precisely?