• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
"at sunday service with my slimes SLATT"

EJHdJx1XYAEOCCF

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow. I can't imagine trying to hold on to any kind of fandom for West or his work at this point. His transformation into an extremist right wing scamvangelist is a one of the weirder parts of this timeline.
Really? The right wing stuff is weird for Kanye, but the scamvangelist stuff is totally in his wheel house.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Considering how Osteen treats hurricane victims, you'd think someone in Kanye's PR circle would have given him the heads up.
As opposed to how Trump treats hurricane victims? Dude has been beyond the pale now, luckily his music is also now shit so it's easy to ignore him.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Is money siphoned er taken from church and church members tax free as well? This is 3d chess levels of tax avoidance if so. I mean preachers that guilt people into paying them get tax free money too right?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Is money siphoned er taken from church and church members tax free as well? This is 3d chess levels of tax avoidance if so. I mean preachers that guilt people into paying them get tax free money too right?

Shhh, don't tell Trump.

He'll "find God" and become a preacher after leaving the White House.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Joel Osteen is the Antichrist.
A Antichrist. Kanye is another Antichrist, as is Trump.

For a Christian, he sure ain't Christlike
A Christian that likes to be looked at as being a "Christian" rather than following in the footsteps of Christ. Not much different than a lot of Right-winged Evangelicals. To them, being "Christian" is like only buying designer bags or clothing, the name is all that matters and you flaunt it like FUCK!

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
LMFAO

AND WE HAD PPL ACTUALLY TRY TO SHOUT ME DOWN WHEN I CALLED THIS SHIT WEEKS AGO

dude is the fucking worst and using Christianity in all the most cynical ways. to further his own ends and fuck over real-ass religious folk. i'm lapsed catholic as fuck but even i think this is real scummy

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Man. Throwing my 350s in the local donation box. At least they were comfy shoes, but now I want nothing to do with this

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why I'm surprised. This seems in line with Kanye - desire an identity then proceed to gravitate to the most superficial expression of that idea as to shortcut any actual work needed to get there (and find the quickest/easiest/clearest way to signal to people your new self). I just hope this isn't a manic phase.