• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
according to kim's IG story:

listening party in chicago tomorrow

listening party in nyc sunday

album drops sunday

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
Follow God sounds so good
giphy.gif

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking called it.

Man's too dedicated to this religious & pious shtick to not drop his Jesus themed record on a Sunday.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Fuck, I always want to be done with Ye for his clownishness and then new tracks drop and I'm back on the train. What's worse, there's a listening party happening in my neck of the woods tomorrow and I'm out of town.

Bring on Sunday December.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Fucking called it.

Man's too dedicated to this religious & pious shtick to not drop his Jesus themed record on a Sunday.

You cant be surprised, his ego is immeasurable and fed more and more every day I mean people are openly losing their minds over literal seconds of snippets. This thread is full of people openly applying red and white MAGA clown makeup in real time.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
You cant be surprised, his ego is immeasurable and fed more and more every day I mean people are openly losing their minds over literal seconds of snippets. This thread is full of people openly applying red and white MAGA clown makeup in real time.
no it isn't, just full of people being dicks to other people who want to hear music. Get out of this thread if you're gonna have a shitty attitude like that. Call out Kanye for his shitty behavior as much as you want but dont go around accusing people who are interested in his work of being Trump fanatics.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
no it isn't, just full of people being dicks to other people who want to hear music. Get out of this thread if you're gonna have a shitty attitude like that. Call out Kanye for his shitty behavior as much as you want but dont go around accusing people who are interested in his work of being Trump fanatics.

I don't even like him but , for example, Eminem threads are full of pile ons and as far as I know he's never coddled to a white supremacist. He's clearly not going to be held accountable from shit he's done by people like you. You want to support a man who has over and over again displayed a "fuck y'all I got mines roll w me in Calabasas" it's fine. But when you continue to support that man after the filth he's chosen to align himself with.. ya fuck saying I have an " attitude" about having an issue with parading him around like he's some type of untouchable golden calf. Putting money in the pocket and stroking the ego of a man who went full MAGA. Shit is shameful.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Advocating piracy
I don't even like him but , for example, Eminem threads are full of pile ons and as far as I know he's never coddled to a white supremacist. He's clearly not going to be held accountable from shit he's done by people like you. You want to support a man who has over and over again displayed a "fuck y'all I got mines roll w me in Calabasas" it's fine. But when you continue to support that man after the filth he's chosen to align himself with.. ya fuck saying I have an " attitude" about having an issue with parading him around like he's some type untouchable golden calf. Putting money in the pocket and stroking the ego of a man who went full MAGA. Shit is shameful.
Eminem has been openly homophobic in his music. I'm not putting money in Kanye's pocket - I'm just gonna download a rip when the album comes out. I get to check out the music and not put any money into dude's pocket at all and I doubt the dude is reading ResetEra to see people comment on his snippets.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
As someone who hasn't been into Kanye for a few albums....

*yawn*

Music has just progressed so much.

I'm not expecting "soulful" from a man who married himself into the Kardashians who now kisses Trump's ass, and tells rich French designers they can ape black culture because they know him.

"Soul" requires a sustained connection to that culture. Kanye severed that connection years ago, and I don't hear it in any of his recent music.

Then again, I'm going off of 4 wack-ass seconds.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Eminem has been openly homophobic in his music. I'm not putting money in Kanye's pocket - I'm just gonna download a rip when the album comes out. I get to check out the music and not put any money into dude's pocket at all and I doubt the dude is reading ResetEra to see people comment on his snippets.

It's upsetting because it's as if the MAGA shit never happened, he just shut up for a while, started a "Praise Yeezus every Sunday" cult ( yea I'm exaggerating) and now it seems like people up and forgot. Every day we hear something disgusting about Trump and yet I'm reading hypeeee about someone who has actually donned the MAGA cap and embraced him. Like, considering all his nonsense and yet people are still posting links to his merch that says " Jesus is King" lol.

The level of tackiness , the absolute lack of any sort of visible growth, self awareness, or humility is just, I can't even. It's celebrity worship at its absolute worst. I'd be ok with him and his fans if he showed some type of contrition but his life is hidden away in Kardashian land and they're all too rich and insulated to care about mere mortals.

Hell I can't go a couple sentences without trailing off because of how grossed out I am by him. Everybody wants to play like they're on the right team until it means saying nope to "that new Ye fyyyyaaaa <goat emoji >".

He had/has all the resources and ability in the world to exert a positive influence, to do good things that will be completely visible ... and he chose to go to bat for Trump, Dragon Energy, Candace Owens,etc.
It's not something that just gets a pass from me, doesn't matter how good the music is. Same reason I can no longer listen to MJ.

I will apologize as I'm not directing all of this at you, it's more my fault for reading Internet comments these last few days and I also agree it's best if I just bounce from tt now .

Last edited:

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The level of tackiness , the absolute lack of any sort of visible growth, self awareness, or humility is just, I can't even. It's celebrity worship at its absolute worst. I'd be ok with him and his fans if he showed some type of contrition but his life is hidden away in Kardashian land and they're all too rich and insulated to care about mere mortals

Not to mention the lyrical regression.

I expect more out of my Hip Hop vets.

People really know you pushin buttons like typewrite.

You married into a family that makes their money by sharing every aspect of their lives on TV. This lyric is high school composition book level.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Ain't nobody tryna see a Jesus Is King movie

The Cruel Summer film, on the other hand, is long overdue. 7 screen pop up cinema tour, when? Never too late.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's upsetting because it's as if the MAGA shit never happened, he just shut up for a while, started a "Praise Yeezus every Sunday" cult ( yea I'm exaggerating) and now it seems like people up and forgot. Every day we hear something disgusting about Trump and yet I'm reading hypeeee about someone who has actually donned the MAGA cap and embraced him. Like, considering all his nonsense and yet people are still posting links to his merch that says " Jesus is King" lol.

The level of tackiness , the absolute lack of any sort of visible growth, self awareness, or humility is just, I can't even. It's celebrity worship at its absolute worst. I'd be ok with him and his fans if he showed some type of contrition but his life is hidden away in Kardashian land and they're all too rich and insulated to care about mere mortals.

He had/has all the resources and ability in the world to exert a positive influence, to do good things that will be completely visible ... and he chose to go to bat for Trump, Dragon Energy, Candace Owens,etc.
1000%. I'm gonna listen to the record (I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to hear it) but I'm not gonna go to bat for him in the slightest and he's not getting a penny from me.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Not to mention the lyrical regression.

I expect more out of my Hip Hop vets.

People really know you pushin buttons like typewrite.

You married into a family that makes their money by sharing every aspect of their lives on TV. This lyric is high school composition book level.
Reminds me of "I keep computers puting"

killertofu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Hell I can't go a couple sentences without trailing off because of how grossed out I am by him. Everybody wants to play like they're on the right team until it means saying nope to "that new Ye fyyyyaaaa <goat emoji >".

It's not something that just gets a pass from me, doesn't matter how good the music is. Same reason I can no longer listen to MJ.

I will apologize as I'm not directing all of this at you, it's more my fault for reading Internet comments these last few days and I also agree it's best if I just bounce from tt now .

Amen. The trump stuff really broke me and it's kind of baffling that he's gotten such a cult now that like... doesn't shame him? He can't even be embarrassed enough to hide in Hawaii and make MBDTF2 or something

Freestyler

Oct 27, 2017
OMJ, this is amazing so far (listening to that YouTube posted above). Album better drop in the next few hours!!