• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I don't see how someone that highly strung is going to survive election campaigning, I don't see it ending well for him.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If he's not releasing music he is completely irrelevant to the vast majority of any fans he has left. I used to be one of them.

I defended the guy though all types of his bullshit. 2020 Ye was finally enough to make me walk away. Now that he's not releasing music at least I won't have the temptation of getting sucked back in. So thanks Ye, I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
dude's brain is broken and he's too rich and accommodated to recover, he's just coasting into space now and nobody can slow him down

in JESUS name I will not provide more contractual content for sony corporation
as the second richest black man I am the NEW MOSES amen

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
This is what happen when mental problems are left untreated
Jesus this guy needs some help
At this point I just feel sorry for him. Mental illness is no joke, speaking as someone who's had experience with it both myself and in my family.
Yup. This is really sad to see. He needs to be treated. Mental illness is no joke, mental illness destroy you, destroy people around you. If anything, this is the moment to raise awarness toward this here, many people on Era don't realize how much of a problem this is. People just go "pff, fuck him, shut up dude", this man is ill. He needs help. Same things happened toward Etika. Many people just said "fuck him" on Era when he actually really needed help.
Kanye probably wouldn't commit suicide, but he's definitely hurting people around him, and hurting himself, that's for sure.
Even if I don't personally care for this person, it's sad to see people not realizing he's not going well. We need to raise awarness toward mental illness.

Oct 29, 2017
Yup. This is really sad to see. He needs to be treated. Mental illness is no joke, mental illness destroy you, destroy people around you. If anything, this is the moment to raise awarness toward this here, many people on Era don't realize how much of a problem this is. People just go "pff, fuck him, shut up dude", this man is ill. He needs help. Same things happened toward Etika. Many people just said "fuck him" on Era when he actually really needed help.
Kanye probably wouldn't commit suicide, but he's definitely hurting people around him, and hurting himself, that's for sure.
Even if I don't personally care for this person, it's sad to see people not realizing he's not going well. We need to raise awarness toward mental illness.
I agree wholeheartedly. He sound like an man having an breakdown who's being enabled by Evangelicals. It's sad to see.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
If he wasn't successful with music, he'd likely be one of those mentally ill homeless people who tells people that they're Jesus and has delusions. This is what mental illness looks like. He just happens to have money and enablers.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
1) He'll change his mind in a month and start promoting a new album.

2) Press attention enables him. They need to stop giving him attention.

Oct 25, 2017
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😒😒

He is incredibly infuriating and I just can't put my finger on why I feel like this. He contributes nothing to my life but what he's doing, bugs me to no end. Maybe it has to do with Kim still being married to him. He has an anchor to unleash all this weird shit....and she sticks by it. Ugh...

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Sounds like typical self-aggrandisement. Pretty sad how everyone close to him refuses to get him the medical help he desperately needs.

AusGeno

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Loads of Christian influence in his music and his tweets. Not a shred of Christianity in his fucking behaviour though, what a dunce.

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
When I see a mentally ill person, I typically feel compassion and empathy.

When I see a rich egotistical mentally ill person who wields outsized influence over youth and pop culture...

Go up that mountain Kanye, and stay the fuck up there talking to that bush.

Fitzgerald

Feb 23, 2018
When I see a mentally ill person, I typically feel compassion and empathy.

When I see a rich egotistical mentally ill person who wields outsized influence over youth and pop culture...

Go up that mountain Kanye, and stay the fuck up there talking to that bush.
Such a strange comment. Apparently you feel compassion for mentally ill people... just not for those who are rich and influential? I mean, those last 2 in combination with manic episodes are a certified recipe for disaster.

Dec 31, 2017
This dude came to the realisation his fame cost him the person he loves the most and it had destroyed him mentally.

It's sad, but he has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Oct 25, 2017
He's going through a manic bipolar episode now. My nephew is also like that. It's super sad, and now he's in prison instead of getting medical treatment. I don't know how kanye's family have done such a poor job of helping him get treatment. This is a very serious illness.

King of Cups

Oct 27, 2017
There is a point where entertainment crosses a line. He needs some help. He's getting the wrong kind of attention.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
No more music makes sense, he needs to practice and get some sick Beyblade skills to be Moses.

hqdefault.jpg