• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 59245

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 15, 2019
California
All I wanted was a physical copy of Yahndi on MiniDisc. That's how I know god don't exist because in a fair, just world that would be sitting on my shelf right now.

Instead Kanye is talking about Jesus in a maga hat. I hate 2019.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
... You're still missing the point.

You came into the thread to say "no one" wants wants to hear from him anymore.

Obviously, he has lost African American fans, and that's on him for being a dumb fuck. I never argued that. I argued your hyperbolic and false "no one" comment.

If you're referring to those so-called "fans" of Kanye who's currently following him because of his MAGA drivel, they don't really care about him; They're just only along for the ride. They're the type of "fans" who have never listened to his music.

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
KSG debuted at #2 then dropped out of the top 10 after that.

Well, he said it did "fine." KSG wouldn't have been a huge hit album 7 years ago either.

Ye also hit gold, I believe, with 500,000 sales. Yeezus was something like 700,000 and that was before the Trump shit.

The point is that while Kanye's Trump stuff has absolutely pushed away fans, saying that "no one" cares anymore is a ridiculous lie.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
So now that he's gone off the deep end, he's using religion as a shelter for his BS. How predictable. Fuck Kanye, we should pay attention to this clown no more.
Edit: Wow, imagine standing behind Kanye after all the BS he's pulled in the last couple of years. Hell, imagine still wanting to hear his music...

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
So now that he's gone off the deep end, he's using religion as a shelter for his BS. How predictable. Fuck Kanye, we should pay attention to this clown no more.
Edit: Wow, imagine standing behind Kanye after all the BS he's pulled in the last couple of years. Hell, imagine still wanting to hear his music...
Mod edit: Link to a banned site removed
Imagine still using a Vegeta avatar after all the misconduct...

Last edited by a moderator:

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Yeah it strikes me as a fallback where "everything I do is okay and I'm above reproach because I'm religious"

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it strikes me as a fallback where "everything I do is okay and I'm above reproach because I'm religious"
I think Kanye already had this sort of self-righteous mentality. He believes he can and should be able to do anything, and is uncomfortable when it comes to the consequences associated with some of those things. Case and point is whenever he gets asked about the terrible things Trump has done in interviews, he goes SILENT. So awkwardly silent for so long, that you feel it second-hand.

IMO the big problem with "retreating" into religion for him is that he thinks it will absolve him of the problematic things he has done. He visibly doesn't want to confront the things Trump has done. He probably feels, moreso now, that the higher power is who will ultimately judge him, so He's the only one that Ye seeks to please or apologize to now.

The even bigger problem, which doesn't get brought up enough, is mental illness and his refusal to take his medication. People like Candace Owens swooped in at that vulnerable time and the rest is history. And, pre-emptively, ain't nobody saying that mental illness makes you say the specific, objectionable things that Kanye said about Trump and slavery, and this does not excuse him for that behaviour, but to ignore how it factors into his erratic behaviour is to be ignorant period.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Why would I go by what the English VAs do? I'm not from the US, I'm from South America and I grew up watching the show in Spanish, now I watch it in Japanese, so I listen to Vegeta voiced by Ryo Horikawa. Guess your "Gotcha!" didn't quite work out.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Bounding Into Comics is an alt-right/comicsgate site and I'm guessing the info in said article comes from a sworn statement in the Vic lawsuit, and said info is believed to actually be about Vic not Sabat.

This is a really bad argument using bad faith sources.

efr

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Bounding Into Comics is an alt-right/comicsgate site and I'm guessing the info in said article comes from a sworn statement in the Vic lawsuit, and said info is believed to actually be about Vic not Sabat.

This is a really bad argument using bad faith sources.
Didnt realize it was an alt right site. My bad.

Deleted member 6949

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Inflammatory accusations
I'm not referring to them at all.

It sounds as if you've told yourself that he seriously has lost most or all of his non-MAGA fans, which isn't even remotely close to being reality.

If you are still a Kanye fan you are at least partway MAGA yourself. He rubbed his body on Trump's body in the oval office while wearing a MAGA hat and lecturing us about how we need to do more to lift Trump up. Even Kid Rock had more dignity.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
User Warned: Hostility
"Trump is on his hero's journey right now!"

-Kanye West

Reiterating what you already said doesn't make it less stupid.

I am a Kanye fan. I like his music. I am -- factually -- not "partway MAGA." I spent weeks making calls to other states in 2016, pushing people to vote for Hillary. I cried on Election Night. I have spoken up against Trump time and time again.

Liking Kanye's music does not make a person "partway MAGA." I very much recognize that he is an asshole. I also realize part of it likely comes from deep mental health issues that are actually well documented. He's still an asshole but I'm going to listen to his music and spend a good portion of 2020 helping to get out the vote for whoever the not-Trump nominee is.

So go fuck yourself with that above-it-all "I must feel superior to others on a message board" bullshit.

Deleted member 6949

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reiterating what you already said doesn't make it less stupid.

I am a Kanye fan. I like his music. I am -- factually -- not "partway MAGA." I spent weeks making calls to other states in 2016, pushing people to vote for Hillary. I cried on Election Night. I have spoken up against Trump time and time again.

Liking Kanye's music does not make a person "partway MAGA." I very much recognize that he is an asshole. I also realize part of it likely comes from deep mental health issues that are actually well documented. He's still an asshole but I'm going to listen to his music and spend a good portion of 2020 helping to get out the vote for whoever the not-Trump nominee is.

So go fuck yourself with that above-it-all "I must feel superior to others on a message board" bullshit.

" "We're going to need to get a few [tax] breaks to be able to have some places in my hometown of Chicago ... where we can create some factories. I think it would be cool for them be Trump factories because he's a master of industry, he's a master builder. I think it would be cool to have Yeezy ideation centers.""

Enjoy the album, if it ever comes out. The rap game's Ted Nugent needs all the support he can get in these trying times.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
" "We're going to need to get a few [tax] breaks to be able to have some places in my hometown of Chicago ... where we can create some factories. I think it would be cool for them be Trump factories because he's a master of industry, he's a master builder. I think it would be cool to have Yeezy ideation centers.""

Enjoy the album, if it ever comes out. The rap game's Ted Nugent needs all the support he can get in these trying times.

As expected, no actual response.

I look forward to your trolling in the OT.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
If you are still a Kanye fan you are at least partway MAGA yourself. He rubbed his body on Trump's body in the oval office while wearing a MAGA hat and lecturing us about how we need to do more to lift Trump up. Even Kid Rock had more dignity.

What a stupid thing to say. This kind of thinking is stupid and toxic.

Deleted member 6949

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a stupid thing to say. This kind of thinking is stupid and toxic.

Donald Trump sporting an offbrand MAGA hat designed by Fascion Icon Kanye West.

50d7ba6438091c932572948ab8219d35

#WAGNERGOTARAWDEAL

Last edited:

Deleted member 38573

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
ffs bless us already

god i can't wait for the tears when this ends up being as good as KSG and Daytona

"bububububu he's washed" u lames
heh.png

Jindrax

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
When is this album dropping already!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Another delusional celeb who thinks he is blessed by the lord?
Sure, you're very special Kanye. More special than other people who weren't "blessed".

Contraband

Nov 15, 2017
Hannah, Montana
Fam went to the NYC showing last night. Said production on the album is insane. Otherworldly. A lot of heavy 808s.

Lyrics might not mesh with a lot of people & there are a lot of religious references throughout. I expected that though but I guess others didn't?

Deleted member 36543

Banned
Dec 20, 2017
Good. After finding out he was a big Trump supporter, i knew he needed to find God. Glad that hes taking the step to recovery.