• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
LMFAO

go away, you scammer

i guess that's the only way he got malice involved since he's been living that life now too.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
how did this guy at one point in time actually make amazing music? like was it just luck?

FirstBlood

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
" Kanye also announced that he doesn't know what he's doing anymore but people seem to like this sunday service thing soooooo *kanye shrug meme* "

signal

Oct 28, 2017
This doesn't seem that extreme to me, I don't get the other reactions. He re-found God or something and now wants to do what he sometimes does (make music) in a religious genre that already exists? It's different from what people would expect but this doesn't scream psychotic mental break or whatever people are saying.

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah, its not unusual for some people suffering with mental illness, depression etc to become hardcore christians.

Happens all of the time

The worst part is that people will write him as "trolling" or "doing it for attention" and not realize that he's legitimately unwell

Oh well, it's the sort of thing that happens when our society fundamentally doesn't understand mental illness

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't seem that extreme to me, I don't get the other reactions. He re-found God or something and now wants to do what he sometimes does (make music) in a religious genre that already exists? It's different from what people would expect but this doesn't scream psychotic mental break or whatever people are saying.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kanye would namedrop God and other spiritual themes throughout his music in the past. He didn't re-find God. He's either a dunce or like another poster said, a scammer. What a terrible person. He should be long forgotten and never heard from again.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kanye would namedrop God and other spiritual themes throughout his music in the past. He didn't re-find God. He's either a dunce or like another poster said, a scammer. What a terrible person. He should be long forgotten and never heard from again.
What's the scammer part coming from? Honestly haven't followed this story much but why is the gospel album more scammy than whatever else?

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye probably considers Father Stretch My Hands gospel music, so this really doesn't mean anything.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
What's the scammer part coming from? Honestly haven't followed this story much but why is the gospel album more scammy than whatever else?

He comes up with a new narrative surrounding himself to place yet another spotlight on him. He gives conflicting views and opinions. He just can't be trusted on anything. He's scamming people of their time, money, and fandom.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Look... it was challenging to stay away from the hot tracks on TLOP because, while he was publicly being an idiot, some of those songs hit hard. Since then though, it's only become easier to dismiss Kanye. If he sticks to his guns on this, I can finally completely ignore his entire existence. I can at least appreciate that.