• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
That's not why he's running

did you even listen to the audio? its not exactly why he's running but he certainly thinks its him or trump

what he said said:
"Everything about the democratic party that controls instagram, that controls the emotions of the black people, want to tell you about ye... but this my stance. This is my stance: either I'm going to be office 2020, or Trump gonna be in office. so that's yall choice. Cause the fact that I'm standing here right now, Biden ain't finna be in office. Aint nothing that I do that I don't go hard" yada yada

Zutroy

Oct 25, 2017
I have an internal struggle with Ye.

On one hand he's got serious mental health issues, and seems like he might be going through a manic stage atm. I hope he gets the help and support he needs.

On the other hand, he can fuck right off with doing anything that's trying to surpress the Biden vote and get Trump re-elected.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone who goes by "he needs help" stop now? It's offensive for us who really need mental help and are not pieces of shit

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
did you even listen to the audio? its not exactly why he's running but he certainly thinks its him or trump
The fact that he thinks he has a chance at all shows that he's out of touch with reality.

And he's not saying that he's running to ensure Biden loses, he's saying Biden is going to lose because Biden's a loser and God doesn't want him to win or somesuch nonsense.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
So are his yes men just not telling him that he's not on the ballot for most states?

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Except he's actually taking votes away from Trump by the initial polling conducted from his original announcement.

But whatever.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone who goes by "he needs help" stop now? It's offensive for us who really need mental help and are not pieces of shit
It's possible for Kanye to need help and also be a piece of shit.

I listened to the audio posted and he actually thinks it's either between him or Trump, and that Biden will lose. It's delusional for him to even think he has a shot of winning.

He's not running to make Biden lose.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I mean, yeah, that's obviously part of his motivation. The last election was decided by a razor-thin margin and a visible third-party or independent candidate could decide this thing. Republicans are trying any tricks they can to depress turnout, deny mail-in voting, etc. because the margins may be very close. Kanye's run is not just about his clear mental illness, it is also about helping Donald Trump win reelection.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Let me run. Pretty sure he was siphoning votes away from TRUMP during his brief campaign.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Might be a joke of a person but that's his end game, he's trumps friend and got into all of this because he knows trump is currently losing.

Deleted member 1120

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (permanent): deeply inappropriate comments
Hope he offs himself before the election so he doesn't siphon too many votes away.
I don't care about Kanye and his mental problems. He can fuck right off. There's some serious hurt that people will have if Trump wins. Kayne won't be fucking hurt if Trump wins or if Biden wins.
So people also saying "He needs help" or "Poor Kanye, I feel for him" Fuck off.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Garbage human being
200.gif

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I told my friend this last week, he's still Trump's boi, he's trying to steal votes that Trump was never getting but Biden might have...

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We're not really comfortable with hosting threads on someone's mental breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.