• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
So is that 55 on top of concert tix or did they spend 55 on top of the tix explicitly to get that food?

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they should had serve this....
NwqsK.jpg

You know, this was the first thing I thought about after seeing the post...

...but after seeing what Kanye get, I'd argue the Italian Meal was a better deal and better meal.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for the "but what did you had for brunch today, huh? Huh? I bet it was like that or worse" folks from the t-shirt thread to show up.

OP
OP
Gentlemen

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
To clarify the show was apparently free provided you got one of 6 thousand tickets. You could buy VIP tickets for alleged good seats, and buying brunch was a $55 add-on.

Interesting quote
The pastor of Bethany church sent a statement early Thursday distancing the church from the event saying they have
"Nothing to do with any of these operations."
He says they are simply letting the promoter use the open field in front of the church.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
All that shit was heated in a microwave for about 30 seconds. Joke's still on them.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
$55 for a cold McDonald's hotcakes meal

Jesus had fish and it was FREE. Kanye

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, either these fans eat those disgusting grits or Ye's family is going to starve.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Good for them lmao

I don't know how people expect they would be serve a 5 star meal. He just came during our election for a new governor. Shit has scam written all over it

BlinkBlank

Oct 27, 2017
People are still forgiving King? They deserve it at this point, especially with his tax scam in regards to his BS celebrity religion.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye was at least an hour late to his own concert. People had nowhere to sit so they started climbing in the trees for more comfort and a better view.

wow what a shocker, who could have ever seen this coming from the guy who started his Coachella set at 5 am

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I wouldn't trust Kanye to deliver on anything but disappointing music. Anyone who went there expecting anything is a fool.