• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
"just get back to dribbling the ball" "just get back to throwing the ball" "just get back to being less than a white person"

Like fuck off man. Racism is so fucking ingrained in the US, I have no idea how the fuck it will change.

Wampa

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely disgusting. Completely turned me off from wanting to watch this game

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love my team. Generally love my city. But hoo boy fuck every single person in Arrowhead that wasn't quiet during that moment of silence.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Yet for most of these booing racists, these black players winning football games for "their team" is the only thing that validates their pathetic lives.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Can confirm, this freaking place is red asf. This is not at ALL surprising from someone who lives here, and I dream every night of the miracle of my vote helping turn this fucking state Blue just so I can see co-workers rage into fucking dust.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
What kind of ignorant degenerate boos ending racism?
hank_williamsjr.jpg

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
not at all surprised. that's happened elsewhere with the fans booing those moments. a lotta trashy people out there

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Teams should have walked from the field in response. Can't respect everyone involved, then you don't get your ball game. Thanks for coming and fucking it up for everyone else.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly still processing this?! I can't believe in 2020 players in the home stadium are getting booed for equality. Coming off a Super Bowl win!

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Last time I was at Target there was video of a guy talking about equality on a big screen over the electronics section and several people were yelling at the screen.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
These people keep crowding into that stadium during a pandemic eventually it's going to get really quiet.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Lol, in their stupidity they're only proving why fighting for this is so necessary, so thank you for that.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
This is a team that has a Pregnant-woman-beater still on the team so what do you expect? Fans, organization - all connected.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
why is America allowing people into stadiums when there are nearly 50,000 new cases daily and 1,000 daily deaths

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Can confirm, this freaking place is red asf. This is not at ALL surprising from someone who lives here, and I dream every night of the miracle of my vote helping turn this fucking state Blue just so I can see co-workers rage into fucking dust.
well... Good luck. I am hoping Galloway wins but man... This state... MO used to be blue too!

Deleted member 5260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The NBA better have a plan for their first games back with fans because if something like this happens, there's a good chance at least some players walk.