• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
And then moments later did the tomahawk chop.

So yeah. Good job allowing fans inside the stadium for multiple reasons.

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
Keep in mind that this stadium is probably full of Trump-supporting COVID deniers. It's the shitty portion of the local fanbase because everyone else is staying home like they should. This is probably going to be the case for a lot of teams this year and it makes me sad.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
They should have walked off the field and given the racist fucks the finger along the way.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
top_that_arrested_devqhk7i.gif

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Shocking, truly, knowing the kind of people who would think it's a good idea to go to a fucking stadium for a football game right now.

Those idiots do not deserve their team.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Feb 25, 2018
People going in stadium right now are mostly idiots imo, so don't be surprised.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't expect anything else. It takes a certain kind of person to consider attending a football game at this time and let's not beat around the bush, football fans aren't a bastion of progressivism.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Players should walk off the field until the offenders are removed, even if it's thousands of them.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's a chief's fan at work and before a meeting the group was talking a bit about how they are letting 17k people in. She mentioned it was season ticket holders, some of whom have had season tickets for 20-30 years

my response: "That's 300 opportunities to ruin the national anthem" (even though in general the anthem can fuck off)

didn't realize they'd ruin the moment of silence as well