• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Where was I wrong? I didn't make a claim; I just corrected you.

So you're not going to touch the examples that indicate Kamala might be a shitty person, only going to pick the low hanging fruit and refute the one singular example which you were able to google in 5 seconds. Got it.

If there are 10 red flags and you can refute one of them...there are still 9 red flags my man.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
So you're not going to touch the examples that indicate Kamala might be a shitty person, only going to pick the low hanging fruit and refute the one singular example which you were able to google in 5 seconds. Got it.

If there are 10 red flags and you can refute one of them...there are still 9 red flags my man.
No, I'm not touching that other claim you made that is also refuted in that one article I just linked you. Do your reading.

Besides, I didn't say that Kamala was flawless. All I said to you, was "That's certainly a take." You're the one who copy/pasted a literal Breitbart smear in response.

Deleted member 1635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don's tweet mentions why is it that Kamela is the only one laughing at her own jokes.

Kamala remarks that he wouldn't know a joke if one raised him. It's a pretty slick comeback that reflects Don's bullshit right back at him and Trump. What's not to get as to why it's pretty clever and succinct rebuttal?

It doesn't seem very clever at all. It's basically "your mom" comeback in terms of cleverness...

I mean, someone says, "it's super cringey that you always laugh at your own jokes." and the reply is, "no, your parents are jokes and you didn't even know it."

That's not a zinger at all in my book.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This was a first-degree burn. What's wrong you all? This is Donald Trump Jr. we're talking about. You all hate Harris that much, you can't appreciate Junior getting roasted? Come on.

Magni

A cop shot a white dude. You don't see THAT every day!

It happens pretty much every day. Cops killing unarmed black men is a huge problem, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem with cops killing people in general.

Look how well we do compared to actual first world nations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_by_country

OT: the joke is that he and his family aren't in prison yet.

Oct 28, 2017
No, I'm not touching that other claim you made that is also refuted in that one article I just linked you. Do your reading.

Besides, I didn't say that Kamala was flawless. All I said to you, was "That's certainly a take." You're the one who copy/pasted a literal Breitbart smear in response.

Ok, it wasn't refuted in many other articles written by mainstream outlets at the time the claim was made including CNN, NBC and Rolling Stone...but like I said, I accept that politifact article and I already admitted I was wrong in that example.

There are still plenty of other legitimate red flags that make me think she's preeeeeetty disingenuous. But we obviously aren't changing each other's minds on this and it's kinda off topic so agree to disagree.

Googleplex

Oct 25, 2017
There are still plenty of other legitimate red flags that make me think she's preeeeeetty disingenuous. But we obviously aren't changing each other's minds on this and it's kinda off topic so agree to disagree.

You literally sound like a crazy trump supporter. Your basically saying that it doesn't matter that what you posted was a ridiculous lie. Because she deserves it.

Oct 28, 2017
You literally sound like a crazy trump supporter. Your basically saying that it doesn't matter that what you posted was a ridiculous lie. Because she deserves it.

That is the...exact opposite of what I'm saying. I know that it's almost never said these days but do people literally not understand what "I admit I was wrong" means anymore?

That example was wrong, many others are not wrong. My opinion on her is based on the whole picture.

Acting like a "crazy Trump supporter" would be burying my head in the sand and pretending ALL negative news about her was fake news because one story was actually fake news. That's exactly what Trumpers do on the other side.

Last edited:

Bengraven