• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Saw this gaining traction on my timeline. It's weird that this is considered the exception nowadays, but nice to see actual cohesive dialogue. Mark your calendars on October 7th.

Bear Patrol

Oct 27, 2017
Her response is great and I'm just happy that the Democrats seem to have candidates who don't always ignore the public. Obviously, they can't respond to everyone all the time but they also don't have the sheer contempt for them that Trump and Pence do.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Does Pence need permission from mother to be seen in public speaking to a woman?

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
I never liked the idea of putting all my stock into her owning Pence in the debate, but I really do hope that she tears him a new asshole.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
I want her to keep pushing Biden to change his mind on M4A. People are suffering. They need universal healthcare more than ever. Do the right thing, dammit. Her name is on the bill.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
pence has about as much personality as plank from ed edd & eddy

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Does Pence need permission from mother to be seen in public speaking to a woman?
No, he just needs to cleanse himself in flowing waters every day for the next seven days afterwards, and wash any clothes he wears during that time, and then sacrifice two turtles (pigeons are also acceptable, in a pinch).

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

image-asset.gif

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pence did fine in 2016 VP debate. I don't think Harris is going to destroy him. He knows how to restrain his stupidity and give bland answers.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Pence did fine in 2016 VP debate. I don't think Harris is going to destroy him. He knows how to restrain his stupidity and give bland answers.

Yes he's very good at making absolute lies seem like the most normal thing in the world. There won't be any Perry Mason-style breakdowns. I expect she knows how to deal with such a sociopath though.