• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Less than an hour after alarming the public with his earlier Instagram post, stating that he has been hospitalized with COVID19, JYJ member/solo artist Jaejoong clarified that he was pulling an April Fool's day prank.

Shortly after Jaejoong alarmed fans and the public by claiming that he has been hospitalized with the Coronavirus, insiders confirmed that the singer had performed live on a Japanese music program just a day before, on March 31. Jaejoong is currently staying in Japan for his Japanese promotions.

www.allkpop.com

Jaejoong confesses he was pulling an April Fool's prank, he's not hospitalized with Coronavirus

Less than an hour after alarming the public with his earlier Instagram post, stating that he has been hospitalized with COVID19, JYJ member/solo art…

Because we all knew someone was gonna try to do it sooner or later.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking dumbass. I knew someone was gonna pull that shit, too.

Oct 25, 2017
We had an april fools thread yesterday about how someone is going to do something in very poor taste, is this the first one?

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tl2Zz7I.gif

What a fucking idiot.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Oooooh......

I imagine he could face prosecution in South Korea for that, right? They're way more strict about this. Aah, he was in Japan, still.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He must think he's so funny. 44,000 people dead why not make a joke about it? Fuck this guy.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I just dont understand some peoples humor, did he think everyone was gonna be like "wow thats hilarious you got us what a genius" what a dumbass

jml

Mar 9, 2018
This dumbass is in his mid 30s too, it's not like he's one of those teenage kpop stars. He really should've known better.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah best time to do this is during a major fucking pandemic. Definitely thought this through.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
I don't know why i'm not surprised, some people are so stupid to do anything that lying about having a virus that has killed thousands is not out of the question

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you would think people would realize to not fuck around about this on april fools day but a celeb from a country that was hit hard by it? may he and any other idiots that pulls this shit get torn to shreds.

Oct 26, 2017
I know someone who was gonna joke to their boss about having it today. Thankfully they shared the idea with me a few days ago, so I was able to call them a dumbass to their face and convince them not to.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
thats so funny it makes me want to spam gifs of him on unrelated content online haha

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
When is the last time someone successfully pulled off a good Aprils fool joke?

I swear the last time I laughed at one was probable the late 90s...